GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 gti knock them cloud of smoke after pull

KEVINZGTI

So today I was racing and after i let off the gas at 5th gear there was a big cloud of smoke look like i blew a head gasket the knock was about -5 degrees and intake temps at 154 i turn off the car and let it sit turn it back on and did a 3rd gear pull pulled really strong and no smoke can it be gas or oil burning ill try to post the video of it by the way im on full bolts on and is38

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I wouldn’t knock them clouds of smoke, they might be offended.

Sarhog

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 VW GTI SE 6MT
Just from reading your post, it sounds like you might have cracked your punctuation valve. Look under the car while revving the engine.... can you see any periods? There could also be some commas and various other grammar bits in your airbox.
Good luck with it...

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Normally I'm the one getting flak for being a ruthless asshole but I've been biting my tongue (fingertips?) lately.

But just for old times sake even though its not relevant...

OP you should have searched first

TheJokker

Go Kart Newbie
When you have a talent for something it only makes sense to develop that talent and be the best you can. When one realizes they are an ass-hole than it makes sense to practice and become the biggest ass-hole possible. Call me ambitious but my goal is to become the biggest asshole in my state...

Boost_Junkie

Passed Driver's Ed
When you have a talent for something it only makes sense to develop that talent and be the best you can. When one realizes they are an ass-hole than it makes sense to practice and become the biggest ass-hole possible. Call me ambitious but my goal is to become the biggest asshole in my state...
This is the way..

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Florida? Good luck.