Not open for further replies.

FAS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Customer received his VWR springs for his MK7 TDI

Last edited:

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
I just received my springs!

When I opened the box, I noticed that it said "1.6 TDI or 2.0 TDI" and I began to worry that they sent the wrong springs (VMR drop shipped them directly to my house, so FAS Tuning didn't have to handle them at all).

I sent Jay a PM and within minutes he was on it. In literally a couple hours I had an answer that they were Euro spec springs and that the European TDI models listed on the box do indeed have the multi-link rear suspension that I have and they are the correct springs.

You can really tell the quality of a vendor when there is an "Issue" and how they react. I can't say enough about FAS Tuning and how great their customer service is.

I have referred a couple friends already to FAS Tuning and I will be purchasing from them in the future.

Thank you!

FAS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
I just received my springs!

When I opened the box, I noticed that it said "1.6 TDI or 2.0 TDI" and I began to worry that they sent the wrong springs (VMR drop shipped them directly to my house, so FAS Tuning didn't have to handle them at all).

I sent Jay a PM and within minutes he was on it. In literally a couple hours I had an answer that they were Euro spec springs and that the European TDI models listed on the box do indeed have the multi-link rear suspension that I have and they are the correct springs.

You can really tell the quality of a vendor when there is an "Issue" and how they react. I can't say enough about FAS Tuning and how great their customer service is.

I have referred a couple friends already to FAS Tuning and I will be purchasing from them in the future.

Thank you!

Thanks again Rob! I really appreciate the kind words. I can't wait to see pics of your car! Feel free to post pics once installed.

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
Yet another happy customer!

I wanted to post a before and after shot to see the difference. There is a TON of room under this car yet. Once I get my Volk RE30 Clubsport II wheels with 245/40, it should fill things out a bit (not till April or so since they're on order).

The look is perfect and the ride is still VERY close to stock. The quicker you do it to your new car, the less likely you'll ever even notice a difference.

Thanks Jay!

Attachments

• IMG_2394.JPG
    IMG_2394.JPG
    435.5 KB · Views: 1,421
  • IMG_2497.JPG
    IMG_2497.JPG
    405.2 KB · Views: 1,792
Status
Not open for further replies.