GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 GTI/Golf 034 Motorsports Dogbone insert version 2 2016- MKVII MK8 MKVIII

dyeownsme

Ready to race!
Brand New 034 Motorsports dogbone transmission mount insert.

received free after an original design one I had before taco'd and they replaced for free under warranty! But I had replace with silicone insert in the meantime.

Version 2 as pictured for 2016+

Asking $30 OBO

Redesigned model with thicker metal to eliminate bending and improve performance.

Great mod for anyone, improves shifting feel and 1-2-3 acceleration

Attachments

• IMG_6146.jpg
    IMG_6146.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_6147.jpg
    IMG_6147.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_6148.jpg
    IMG_6148.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_8331.JPG
    IMG_8331.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 110

dyeownsme

Ready to race!
YES!

"The 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum MQB Lower Dogbone Mount Insert for MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R, 8V/8V.5 Audi A3/S3/RS3 & MkIII Audi TT/TTS/TTRS is designed to fill the large void in the factory dogbone mount, and limit drivetrain movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing excessive additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin."

https://store.034motorsport.com/mqb...golf-gti-r-8v-audi-a3-s3-billet-aluminum.html

Unik0rnking

Brand New 034 Motorsports dogbone transmission mount insert.

received free after an original design one I had before taco'd and they replaced for free under warranty! But I had replace with silicone insert in the meantime.

Version 2 as pictured for 2016+

Asking $30 OBO

Redesigned model with thicker metal to eliminate bending and improve performance.

Great mod for anyone, improves shifting feel and 1-2-3 acceleration
Hey! I'll take the mount if it's still available. Feel free to shoot me a text! 845 two20 seven274.