GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 GOLF ACCESSORIES

Incoanon

Car(s)
GOLF 7.5
I'm looking for a floor mat liner for front and rear, i'm from the uk and i can't seem to find one like the bucket rubber ones where the side are raised up, if you're confused look it up on Lasfit webpage (they don't deliver to UK)

also looking for a good boot liner any suggestions will do.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Do you lot have access to Weathertech products? There’s also a company called Tuxmats. Unsure of UK sales on either.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Weathertech is available in the UK...for several years now...I've had mine for a few years now..I think I got the first set in the UK..in fact they came from Italy...

Still not cheap but the best there is...

2015 Volkswagen Golf | Floor Mats - Laser measured floor mats for a perfect fit | WeathertechEurope.com United Kingdom (UK)

PS...they have options for manual & DSG cars due to foot rest & different years & for hatch or estate boot liners....I went for the Weathertech front & rear floor mats, but chose the VW boot liner from the dealers as cheaper...

Incoanon

Car(s)
GOLF 7.5
Weathertech is available in the UK...for several years now...I've had mine for a few years now..I think I got the first set in the UK..in fact they came from Italy...

Still not cheap but the best there is...

2015 Volkswagen Golf | Floor Mats - Laser measured floor mats for a perfect fit | WeathertechEurope.com United Kingdom (UK)

PS...they have options for manual & DSG cars due to foot rest & different years & for hatch or estate boot liners....I went for the Weathertech front & rear floor mats, but chose the VW boot liner from the dealers as cheaper...
damn thats a steep price but they seem to very good quality

Jens0n

Go Kart Newbie
+1 for the Weathertech, not cheap but a good investment, great product.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Not sure about the UK but in the states there are several options via Amazon. Maxpider and several others. IMO all just as good as Weathertechs and much less expensive.

sirripo

Not sure about the UK but in the states there are several options via Amazon. Maxpider and several others. IMO all just as good as Weathertechs and much less expensive.
The Maxpider mats are only $10 cheaper than the Weathertech mats for a full set. And at least looking through carid.com, the next cheapest option is maybe $115-120, only $50 cheaper.

For the record I've never paid full price for a set of weathertechs as I've always been able to find a used set on FB/Craigslist/etc, generally for $100 or less compared to the $170 or so new. For how cheap you can find them used, i'm not sure I'd worry about other brands that are cheaper or someof the chinese ebay mats just to save a couple of bucks (personally).

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
I wasn’t a huge fan of how the WeatherTech looked, I couldn’t help but think I needed to add camo to the interior and a gun rack. I finally found a set of Maxpiders. They’re not easy to find in a four piece set anymore for a MK7. They fit perfectly and definitely hold the water and crud in. I had to put a towel down with all the snow that melting and pooling in the mat.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
I wasn’t a huge fan of how the WeatherTech looked, I couldn’t help but think I needed to add camo to the interior and a gun rack. I finally found a set of Maxpiders. They’re not easy to find in a four piece set anymore for a MK7. They fit perfectly and definitely hold the water and crud in. I had to put a towel down with all the snow that melting and pooling in the mat.

I know what you mean, but as I have the GSW & a nice set of chunky 5 spokes for winter alloys it goes into "beast" mode...!!

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Have had weathertech in past vehicles when i lived up North can say they are worth the money. Now that i live down south, my GTI came with the monster mats and they have held up fine for me.