GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 for 5.0

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
Hi Everyone,

First I want to say thank you to all. Its been a pleasure being a part of this fun group and even bigger pleasure learning from all of you and modifying the car way beyond what I was hoping to do. Also than you for the support of the YouTube channel.
It was time to move on and I decided to get something I have wanted for a long while. A great sounding V8.

https://youtu.be/bJCiWAPxS8I

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Congratulations on the new car OP. They're nice cars and damn do they move.

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Hi Everyone,

First I want to say thank you to all. Its been a pleasure being a part of this fun group and even bigger pleasure learning from all of you and modifying the car way beyond what I was hoping to do. Also than you for the support of the YouTube channel.
It was time to move on and I decided to get something I have wanted for a long while. A great sounding V8.

https://youtu.be/bJCiWAPxS8I

Congrats, have fun hopping curbs leaving Cars and Coffee. JK a little.. :D

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
Congrats, have fun hopping curbs leaving Cars and Coffee. JK a little.. :D

I have been looking for my first walker but have not found one just yet. At least not the perfect target.

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
I had a modified 2011 5.0. Was a fun car but I think I like my GTI more.

What part of STL do you live in?

STL county 20ish or so minutes away from DT.

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
2018? Hope you don't have any of the engine issues plaguing so many of them. GL!

As the great Doug DeMuro said... Bumper to bumper warranty.

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
I have been looking for my first walker but have not found one just yet. At least not the perfect target.

Make sure you mow down someone worthwhile :D

mk6-k

Ready to race!
Check out StangMode on YT, he has a big following and does a lot with the Mustang 5.0 community. he runs 11.3's with the automatic, hoping to break into the 10's this year.
Good luck!