GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 Exhaust Tech. How to get the sound you want.

sh129951

Just came to say THANK YOU. I had the 17950 installed today at a muffler shop for $140 (fixed my misaligned tips as well) and it fixed the annoying drone that I had. There is still some drone but its a night and day difference, you can barely notice it with the AC / radio on at normal volume. Before, it droned so bad it made my ears ring.

Sanderzzz_

Ready to race!
If there’s enough interest and a local car to use for R&D I will.

I still haven’t had an R in for exhaust R&D.
I’m up in Virginia Beach but could make a day trip down if you’d work with me on it. Do you generally need it for longer periods of time?

edit: I think you could get a lot of interest if you did something for our cars. All we have right now is AWE and Milltek which run between $1500-1800 unless you want it to sound like a tractor

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I’m up in Virginia Beach but could make a day trip down if you’d work with me on it. Do you generally need it for longer periods of time?

edit: I think you could get a lot of interest if you did something for our cars. All we have right now is AWE and Milltek which run between $1500-1800 unless you want it to sound like a tractor
You can email me if you’d like, jlbaun26@gmail.com

I can’t really discuss pricing here, as I’m not a site sponsor, but my pricing would fall in that same range

Sanderzzz_

Ready to race!
You can email me if you’d like, jlbaun26@gmail.com

I can’t really discuss pricing here, as I’m not a site sponsor, but my pricing would fall in that same range
Thanks for the response Jake! Will email you when I’m ready to move forward. Just realized you’re further than I thought and due to Covid the Navy is very strict on our travel radius and you’re outside of it by a bit. 2020 is quite the trip