GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

railroader

Autocross Newbie
6mt gti stock block, vortex standard, mpi e73. This gti is owned by a client of mine tuned via eurodyne maestro by me, 2 door gti with seats removed

Attachments

• 123_1(20).jpeg
    123_1(20).jpeg
    350.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 123_1(19).jpeg
    123_1(19).jpeg
    354.6 KB · Views: 125

MSH

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'20 M2 Competition
6mt gti stock block, vortex standard, mpi e73. This gti is owned by a client of mine tuned via eurodyne maestro by me, 2 door gti with seats removed
This is Vegas based car? Seen his posts on FB pages. Mighty impressive seeing he’s manual + fighting the DA challenges that although not quite as bad as here in CO still seem to be always a challenge there

railroader

Autocross Newbie
This is Vegas based car? Seen his posts on FB pages. Mighty impressive seeing he’s manual + fighting the DA challenges that although not quite as bad as here in CO still seem to be always a challenge there
Ya he is the Vegas car, his DA right now is good for his area at like 2500, in the summer it's over 6K, although ya not Colorado style

Reactions: MSH

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Does any one know if it is possible to get into the 11 second range with stock turbo on 93 I don’t know if anyone has done it
Maybe. If you remove everything from the inside of your car along with the heater and A/C to make it a true tin can and give your GTI a kill tune along with stickier tires then it might be possible.

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Maybe. If you remove everything from the inside of your car along with the heater and A/C to make it a true tin can and give your GTI a kill tune along with stickier tires then it might be possible.
Don't forget the hood and rear hatch.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Right now im at a 12.3 60 to 130 so I don’t think it would take too much more to get into the 11 I dropped almost 2 seconds in the 60 to 130 by staying in 4 all the way to 130
You started in 4th 60-130 and it was faster?

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Find an anorexic midget and let them drive, bet the car gets into the 11's