GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
There was one in the Scam thread, Jim and his Veloster. It’s how he got that avatar, striking resemblance.

edit: Here you go
Damn @jimlloyd40 , you're old but I've got to give you some props. You're 72 and still able to drive around in a GTI. I'm 44 and by the time I reach your age, I'll probably be using a walker and not able to drive due to my fucked up lower back and right knee.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
My car was posted from when it was being dyno tested when I first got it by DynoComp in Scottsdale.

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
No fuel/boost cuts this time around. Car was over-boosting/cutting power last time due to the low DA. Got the corresponding tables dialed in and drove it for a week to make sure all was good.

Warmer temps than last time. Less wind. Less slope. More fuel. Semblance of traction in 3rd with the sun out. RT660s hooked as well as can be expected from a 200TW tire.

With cooler temps and maybe some weight reduction a 7.6x-7.7x is in it for sure (might have something new to test soon as well on the fueling front which will add to the weight reduction). Think that is about all she wrote for an "IS20" housing turbo haha. Still "technically" has some more in it based on WG duties, but that is as far as I am willing to push it. The consistency is awesome.

Screenshot_20211020-130721.png
Screenshot_20211020-123101.png

vw671

Autocross Newbie
With cooler temps and maybe some weight reduction a 7.6x-7.7x is in it for sure (might have something new to test soon as well on the fueling front which will add to the weight reduction). Think that is about all she wrote for an "IS20" housing turbo haha. Still "technically" has some more in it based on WG duties, but that is as far as I am willing to push it. The consistency is awesome.

If you need something to compare to I ran a 7.61 with a Standard Vortex, 3540lbs with driver, 3100 DA, Cobb+5150

Attachments

• 60-130.jpg
    60-130.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
If you need something to compare to I ran a 7.61 with a Standard Vortex, 3540lbs with driver, 3100 DA, Cobb+5150
That is smoking for a standard housing Vortex! AWD right? Followed your posts for a long while now for sure. Will punch in the 10mph numbers to compare for sure. That 60-100 is .18 faster including uphill.

Hoping to get the new parts to test while weather is still warm-ish. That will drastically change my fueling approach. I don't like pushing below 5/8 tank right now. At least through 4th gear.

Last edited:

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
in that DA and weight, that is cooking, full e-85 cranked up im assuming. standard housing even