GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
You can try with the IS38 but GTI fourth is a bit taller I think, how did you set timing in your revisions?

If you set boost with moderate timing curve and added timing till knock after then just backed off to fininsh the tune you could try that earlier revision with 94, atleast if it was higher rpm KR but best ask your tuner.
Yeah probably a bit too tall in 4th. I've yet to do a run from a standstill so will have to try that, at least get some other times mixed in.

With the latest revision I'm seeing 7.5° up top in 3rd: https://datazap.me/u/blaqsheep/v11-7-9?log=0&data=1-2-4-7-10-11-16-17-18-19-20-32-41

Last edited:

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
And what was wrong with that setting? Because that's the preferred setting. Like others have said, that 3.83 is a bit high.
Yes it's higher than 3.5V, which is the common voltage number floating around the internet. There's an acceptable range that you can set the voltage between, I am at the higher end of that range as requested by my tuner. In any case, I've asked him to look into it.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
when you rev to7500 it is. those boss turbos are way oversized for stock motor. its always at 6k+after each shift
I'm just confused how this dude is running much faster than most boss700 guys. The boss kits look big but their AR isn't all that much. The boss700 uses a .63AR for reference. I have to dragy my setup but for now all I have is a video from like 40 to 130. If I can find a way to overlay that id having something to compare to

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
I'm just confused how this dude is running much faster than most boss700 guys. The boss kits look big but their AR isn't all that much. The boss700 uses a .63AR for reference. I have to dragy my setup but for now all I have is a video from like 40 to 130. If I can find a way to overlay that id having something to compare to

That's kind of what I was getting at when I said that I wasn't aware that a Boss600 could do that. Maybe spraying also to get those numbers?