GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

MSH

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'20 M2 Competition
1612894692059.jpg

about as good as it’s going to get on my high altitude car. At least broke into 8’s
‘16 DSG R
EQT std
No MPI
E30 (EQT tuned)
Correct DA per TRC = 4725ft (doesn’t get much better here at 5.5-6k ft elevation)

Last edited:

Eman1

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI
I managed to get a new PB the other day while testing a few changes made to the car (larger intake, lightweight battery, replacement transmission)

Due to the insane amount of salt on the roads, I was unable to get 3rd gear to fully hook, and I'm confident that there's still more time on the table!

Screenshot_20210214-165253.png

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Work on that shift and it will cut down time

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
Don't know if anyone noticed but I updated the dragy list with any times that had proper links. So I'll try and keep up on it.

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
Finally in the 9s!! Full weight minus the spare tire with a half a tank of 93. Great DA and I got my 3-4 shift worked out. Car is on a pretty soft tune too. Just goes to show the difference a good shift (or DSG) and the air can make!

6DC1947E-AA8C-4E43-8683-DB5F5DD236B5.png

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Finally in the 9s!! Full weight minus the spare tire with a half a tank of 93. Great DA and I got my 3-4 shift worked out. Car is on a pretty soft tune too. Just goes to show the difference a good shift (or DSG) and the air can make!

View attachment 205451

Bout damn time! NLS or regular shift?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Stupid question, so should put it in the other thread, but does your tune have to support NLS or can you just keep it floored and shift?

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
Stupid question, so should put it in the other thread, but does your tune have to support NLS or can you just keep it floored and shift?

It’s an added option in the tune. All Cobb based tunes are capable of it the tuner just has to “activate” it.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
It’s an added option in the tune. All Cobb based tunes are capable of it the tuner just has to “activate” it.

Don't have Cobb, but that answers my question. Will have to ask my tuner

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
Nice but it defaults to form responses and not the Dragy times tab.

Also a general tip is that the Dragy app has added a search function, if I am looking for MK7 GTI times best results is to just search GTI and then select the years. It only searches titles though but it makes it much easier to just look at whats interesting to you.
Can you click on the dragy times tab and it comes up? I never started this spreadsheet. I just too it over after it not being updated in a while.

MK7Davey

Passed Driver's Ed
First one is full weight, 2nd was back seats out. 6mt GTI on e85 with an RX500 turbo, PAGPARTS walbro 450, PM4 and PR 925cc MPI. Tuned through 5150. Probably a little more room in it but def happy so far.
20210418_184818.jpg
Screenshot_20210402-193902_dragy.jpg