GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
I didn't know even built block 2.0s make the power to put a full weight dq250 R into the 5s.

With their absolute shit gearing for 115+ compared to other race/sport ratios the amount of power needed to propel one into KNOCKING ON 4s is touching 1000 at the motor at least.

Wish they were more open, transparent about things because I find that quite the leap for mqb. Iroz owned the record (still?) For the longest time and the 60 to 130 on that pass was not even that fast..

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
I didn't know even built block 2.0s make the power to put a full weight dq250 R into the 5s.

With their absolute shit gearing for 115+ compared to other race/sport ratios the amount of power needed to propel one into KNOCKING ON 4s is touching 1000 at the motor at least.

Wish they were more open, transparent about things because I find that quite the leap for mqb. Iroz owned the record (still?) For the longest time and the 60 to 130 on that pass was not even that fast..

Unless it's all bullshit and the person is Photoshopping the Dragy printouts, which is doable.

That turbo is rated for 1100hp just didn't think it would be possible for this platform.

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Unless it's all bullshit and the person is Photoshopping the Dragy printouts, which is doable.

That turbo is rated for 1100hp just didn't think it would be possible for this platform.
Oh haii guys. Dq250 is stock. Dragy is real. Pte6870 was a joke, oh and UMFTW. Anything else?

H22hatch

Ready to race!

Because his dyno numbers and times do not match. He recently noted that they adjusted his dyno to better match dynojet numbers. Don’t know what percent but based on his 7.5 in a R he isn’t making 600. Subtract 15% from that and it becomes a lot more realistic based on the time. Also dyno’ing in 5th while everyone else does 4th.