GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
I have them, just didn’t want to mount them last night. Flight out to LA early today, didn’t want to leave them sitting for a week and it ended up being a longer night than planned for.

ChrisGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
Very first test hit on new turbo and tune... Full weight + air ride, tool kit, sub-woofer w/ PS4S on bumpy ass road (*full sketch).

*Stock MK7.5 Golf-R run on same dyno for comparison.

I'm assuming this on a E blend?

vw671

Autocross Newbie
I'm assuming this on a E blend?

- 2016 MK7 Golf-R DSG
- 5150 ECU/TCU e85 tune ~38-39PSI
- Prototype Hybrid using IS38 style housings
- Built block with IE pistons, rods, & springs
- MPI w/ 1300 injectors
- IROZ Brushless LPFP
- 3” AWE catted and resonated DP
- APR intercooler
- APR catback
- VWR-600 intake
- STOCK fuel lines
- STOCK intake manifold
- STOCK diverter valve

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
When does this prototype come out? What country makes it. Im fishing for hints lol

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I can not disclose, it's up to the vendor to release it not me. I do not know when it will be available. sorry.

Did you have all the same mods with your previous turbo for a comparison?

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
My goal was sub-8s prior to installing my turbo, but looks like my expectations are off in daily trim and stock motor (and a standard housing Vortex vs. XL).

This run was with a chock full gas tank and full weight minus spare and tool kit. Kid's seats as always. Run was kind of weird and into a head wind but we in the 8s. Ego might be a little bruised seeing that 8.91 from a OEM IS38 on a base map e85 tune a couple of pages back...

Screenshot_20201014-152750.png

Last edited:

vw671

Autocross Newbie
My goal was sub-8s prior to installing my turbo, but looks like my expectations are off in daily trim and stock motor (and a standard housing Vortex vs. XL).

This run was with a chock full gas tank and full weight minus spare and tool kit. Kid's seats as always. Run was kind of weird and into a head wind but we in the 8s. Ego might be a little bruised seeing that 8.91 from a OEM IS38 on a base map e85 tune a couple of pages back...

What fuel? pump I assume..

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
What fuel? pump I assume..

e85 out of the pump at e65. 32psi boost but peaks at 4500-4700pm. Around 14 degrees of timing at 6800rpm.

Based on the 10mph increments, I should be able to hit an 8.4x-8.5x. The pull was in a weird spot and like I said a stiff headwind.

Might just have a slightly underperforming motor. All logs look great and clean. Running a IE catted DP and stock exhaust. Just flashed a 7200rpm rev limit DSG file. Need to get a cleaner run on flat ground.

Gonna try my slightly more aggressive "traction" file that is turned down less and then my full boost file (not limited below 4500rpm).

Think my car is just a touch slow compared to others.

vw671

Autocross Newbie
e85 out of the pump at e65. 32psi boost but peaks at 4500-4700pm. Around 14 degrees of timing at 6800rpm.

Based on the 10mph increments, I should be able to hit an 8.4x-8.5x. The pull was in a weird spot and like I said a stiff headwind.

Might just have a slightly underperforming motor. All logs look great and clean. Running a IE catted DP and stock exhaust. Just flashed a 7200rpm rev limit DSG file. Need to get a cleaner run on flat ground.

Gonna try my slightly more aggressive "traction" file that is turned down less and then my full boost file (not limited below 4500rpm).

Think my car is just a touch slow compared to others.

Get your car dyno'ed...it should be making at least 500whp.

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Get your car dyno'ed...it should be making at least 500whp.

That would be my rough guess, so might have to. 60-100 times are consistent 3.9x-4.0x. I am 190lb and it is an SE. So weight has to be a factor, but I still want to hit low 8s.

Need to just run again tonight in a better location.