GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
I always start at 50 and then give throttle, will try at 40.

I can tell you at 30psi and 12deg of timing, I blew the tires off the worst I ever have this morning. Started at 40. But it was 40degF. But am on a standard housing Vortex, so spool hits really low and quick. Gonna tune a bit of that out.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
I can tell you at 30psi and 12deg of timing, I blew the tires off the worst I ever have this morning. Started at 40. But it was 40degF. But am on a standard housing Vortex, so spool hits really low and quick. Gonna tune a bit of that out.

35psi/15 degrees is doing nothing but slowing the car down 60-100.

I really thought it was going to be somewhat easy to pick up a few tenths 60-100 with a stickier tire and a burnout but damn it's not coming easy.

Going to work on fine tuning next week after I dyno it.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
How sticky?
120 treadwear Nankang NS2R.

They are stickier than the pilots but not by a ton and like all soft rubber they require heat to actually work.

Sidewalls are very stiff...18s feel more like 19s. They're also loud...like as loud as the 31" all terrain tires on my Sequoia.

The real sticky icky icky

Probably R888s for the next set. Got these from @SugarMouth at a very low price.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Street Car night at the track. I should’ve put the slicks on. All about that trap.
FEC5CF38-8B87-42F6-9494-929EBC17AECB.jpeg

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
I’ve run an 11.2 with a 1.87 60ft. It definitely has a 10.9x in it on a good prep.