GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx
I have these magnet vent mounts that I tried out. Seems to work fine.

If it works in that cubby fine then I will just probably use that.

Thanks railroader.

MAPerformance1

MAPerformance
Car(s)
MK7 GTI Sport
Just picked this Draggy up to play with. It's 25 degrees out, so no launch was done. Just rolled into it in Sport mode.

2016 Golf 1.8T
Auto
APR Stage 1
E30 fuel
MAP intake
Magnaflow cat back

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Just picked this Draggy up to play with. It's 25 degrees out, so no launch was done. Just rolled into it in Sport mode.

2016 Golf 1.8T
Auto
APR Stage 1
E30 fuel
MAP intake
Magnaflow cat back

Awesome thanks I'll update later when I get off work

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Really looking forward to some of the times from Stage 1 and Stage 2 cars

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
Really looking forward to some of the times from Stage 1 and Stage 2 cars

I didn't think you BT hoonigans would care about stock turbo times. I am curious what my Stage 2 car is running though. Just not sure I'm $140 curious - lol. I already know it's slowww compared to you guys, especially on the 60-130.

If I run across someone local that has a Dragy, can it be borrowed? Or is that too funky w/phone or vehicle pairing involved?

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I didn't think you BT hoonigans would care about stock turbo times. I am curious what my Stage 2 car is running though. Just not sure I'm $140 curious - lol. I already know it's slowww compared to you guys, especially on the 60-130.

If I run across someone local that has a Dragy, can it be borrowed? Or is that too funky w/phone or vehicle pairing involved?
All times matter, does not matter what mods or turbo, you can Use someone else's, I use mine for my wife's truck also.

MK7Davey

Passed Driver's Ed

2016 Golf 1.8T
Auto
APR Stage 1
E30 fuel
MAP intake
Magnaflow cat back

Hey Ian, where are some good spots up here to test our 1/4 and 60-130? I have had a dragy for a while but haven't found a great spot to avoid tickets :D ha.

TroyI

Ready to race!
Question: Why don't you guys just go to a drag strip and see what your cars run? Entry is usually about 20 bucks for unlimited runs. It's really fun to do at least once.

MAPerformance1

MAPerformance
Car(s)
MK7 GTI Sport
Not in MN during the winter....My closest track is also 2 hours away from me.

Question: Why don't you guys just go to a drag strip and see what your cars run? Entry is usually about 20 bucks for unlimited runs. It's really fun to do at least once.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Because the closest one is 3+ hours away, not everyone has a strip readily available

Hoon

Autocross Champion

Track is 3 hours each way depending on traffic, $40 and you're lucky to get 3-4 runs if you're there for 6 hours on a Saturday. They have two week nights where you can get a bunch of runs in for $20 but the prep is minimal and it means leaving work early, which never works out for me.

So that's $40 and a full day commitment for a few timeslips. Last time I was there I was with Dutch and it took me 2+ hours just to get through tech inspection.

Contrast that with the highway which requires $0, essentially no time commitment, and unlimited runs. Also allows performance measurement from a roll, so doesn't require me to put slicks on the car to use the power, etc.

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx

I do go to the drag strip. Mine is 2 hours away and it's too cold now. I'm primarily using the Dragy though to work on my 60ft and 0-60 times. I'm a 6speed Golf R so you have to practice more than a DSG.