GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
No 1/4 on the 600?

Made one pass all season on 29psi and then lifted the head the next one. I ran 12.3 @ 124 with a 2.2 60'

railroader

Autocross Newbie
https://ibb.co/dRzE5V
60-100mph time

Fastest is 5.6 sec as shown here. But i usually get high 5's or so. I am just stg 1
Was the 11.9 in the photo your 60-130 time, wondering if so so I can put it up on the times

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
What did you do to fix the lifted head? ARP head studs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FastEggMk7

Ready to race!
Was the 11.9 in the photo your 60-130 time, wondering if so so I can put it up on the times

No sir. No 60-130mph pull yet in my GTi. I will do one soon on the P-Box. I think I'll be in the 12s or so?

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Hmm. These numbers are kind of surprising. But I'm sure as all these new BT set ups get dialed in, there will be a ton of 8s on this board.

Kind of curious what time is the fastest stock turbo Apr / ots or stacked 6mt car right now. Only dragy I have is 10.9 but need to get dragy back on and push it some more.

Any other s2 manual cars out there??

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Hmm. These numbers are kind of surprising. But I'm sure as all these new BT set ups get dialed in, there will be a ton of 8s on this board.

Kind of curious what time is the fastest stock turbo Apr / ots or stacked 6mt car right now. Only dragy I have is 10.9 but need to get dragy back on and push it some more.

I think a lot of the ones that are down in the lower 8's or lower have some sort of weight reduction and/or lighter models as opposed to some of us that are full weight se/autobahn with child car seats still in them, I would venture to say if I took out my seats, spare and other stuff I would be in the 8's but I dont really want to pad numbers, I like true numbers of my car as I drive it everyday.

Hoon

Autocross Champion

My time is pump gas, full weight (minus spare) making 390whp. I can make a hair more power on pump, and if I rev it higher it'll go faster.

Spring time it'll be turned up on ethanol. Still want to see what I can do on pump though.

Last edited:

worldacgti

Go Kart Champion
I think a lot of the ones that are down in the lower 8's or lower have some sort of weight reduction and/or lighter models as opposed to some of us that are full weight se/autobahn with child car seats still in them, I would venture to say if I took out my seats, spare and other stuff I would be in the 8's but I dont really want to pad numbers, I like true numbers of my car as I drive it everyday.

car seats for you too eh? LOL, two in mine....they are heavier than the rear seat :D

railroader

Autocross Newbie

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx
Mk7 Gti dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

Just got my Dragy in the mail today. Took advantage of their Black Friday sale and also the 15% off eBay to get the price down to $118.50.

Where/how are you guys mounting these? Just want to get some ideas before I try out some locations tomorrow.

Dragy is smaller than I expected.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Just got my Dragy in the mail today. Took advantage of their Black Friday sale and also the 15% off eBay to get the price down to $118.50.

Where/how are you guys mounting these? Just want to get some ideas before I try out some locations tomorrow.

Dragy is smaller than I expected.

Nice let's get some times

Joel

Ready to race!
How accurate is the dragy in the cupholders or the bottom of the compartment under the radio vs on the dash?

I have one now but haven't really had a chance to go play in a while.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
How accurate is the dragy in the cupholders or the bottom of the compartment under the radio vs on the dash?

I have one now but haven't really had a chance to go play in a while.
I keep mine in the little cubby under the stereo plugged into the usb right there