GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

ronlowenberg

Passed Driver's Ed
Have not run one with dragy yet, on studded tires for the winter. The 9.6 is timed in video editing software I have so it's a guestament

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Where are you guys running your 60-130 times? Freeways in the middle of the night or...?
Mine are on a shit farm road, I'm sure on a decent road my times would be better. Do mine at night

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Here’s a 0-60 when I was stage 2 on E85. Very much traction limited.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
No, stock they're 8.3-8.6 depending on the specifics.

Hellcats are badass. 9s @140+ with bolt ons...just stupid.

That video is sketchy too, it cuts out right as they hit 4th gear and the channel owner is known to lie and edit Ls. With that being said, a gti that can hit a 8.7-8.6 should be about doors with a stock hellcat. We have one here built vr6, big single that can run it down.

On my is38 the hellcat puts about a bus on me by 130 but up till top of third it's close. Their 4th gear is fkn stupid

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Getting closer new dragy 60-130 full tank , full weight 3388lbs with me in it,new file with power taken out in the mid range

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Cause of the tq the car made, not trying to blow the motor yet, 448wtq is more than I'm comfortable with

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
I did a quick 60-130 run today in my Golf R. This is full weight plus standard junk including a kit seat. I only did one run, so I’m sure it can be improved on. All things considered, happy to see under 9s. This is with our Vortex turbo on E30 (downpipe, intake, intercooler, HPFP, LPFP, stock exhaust).

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I did a quick 60-130 run today in my Golf R. This is full weight plus standard junk including a kit seat. I only did one run, so I’m sure it can be improved on. All things considered, happy to see under 9s. This is with our Vortex turbo on E30 (downpipe, intake, intercooler, HPFP, LPFP, stock exhaust).

Nice job Ed, ps I hate you dsg guys lol,

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Nice job Ed, ps I hate you dsg guys lol,

Thanks! I know.. the DSG is pretty awesome once its dialed in. But us Golf R guys also have to lug around a few hundred extra pounds ;)

-- Ed

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Thanks! I know.. the DSG is pretty awesome once its dialed in. But us Golf R guys also have to lug around a few hundred extra pounds ;)

-- Ed
Ya, just nice not seeing the dips on the shifts like my granny shifts

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
My crappy 0-60 time [emoji1787] lots of traction issues on the new tires so far. Hoping they just need some break-in time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk