GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

Hoon

Autocross Champion
If things go according to plan, I'm going to throw down some savage 60-130s in 6-8 weeks.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Are you going to beta test Cobb MPI. :eek:

I wish, there's no telling when that's going to happen.

It's shaping up to be like the DSG tune all over again, different sources saying totally different things. I'm planning on it not being an option for quite some time.

Much bigger changes are in progress. :)

sick bern

Fuckin' Diggs.

GolfRProject

Quick. Does it still feel slow to you though? Lol So easy to get used to it.
These are fun posts to read. Do you get any "blow back" or skepticism about the measured times? I had posted a couple of weeks ago about 3.2-3.3 sec 0-60 times that I had run … And, I promptly got skeptical sarcasm. Is there doubt that the ability of these cars to run in low 3's? It seems some are not willing to believe these cars can do better than 4.0 secs.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
These are fun posts to read. Do you get any "blow back" or skepticism about the measured times? I had posted a couple of weeks ago about 3.2-3.3 sec 0-60 times that I had run … And, I promptly got skeptical sarcasm. Is there doubt that the ability of these cars to run in low 3's? It seems some are not willing to believe these cars can do better than 4.0 secs.

People are special.

pdisguise

Go Kart Newbie

No. Were your times done with a Dragy? These cars will be as fast as you want to spend on it.

Tried a 60-130 once my car hit operational temp this morning. 9.97, nothing impressive there. Car rips 0-100 (7.6 even with it spinning) but it dies off top end.

H22hatch

Ready to race!

All the time. People don’t understand that these are gps verified times. I think under ideal conditions under 3 is possible.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Dbv2 full weight golf r, pump e85
Me tuning ECU, um dsg

10.78@131

railroader

Autocross Newbie

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
I saw that on the fb page, he did 3 consecutive times on the street with the dragy right

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

yup.

10.65 best time, slightly invalid.

Gutted with x98 and new r888r's on the way. Anything 10.6x would be amazing.