GOLFMKV

MK7 Confessions

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
Literal, actual facts.

Taylor is the brand.

Pork roll is, as a matter of nomenclature AND composition, the product. It’s not “Taylor Ham.” Ham is it’s own type of pork product. Just like bacon is it’s own type. And pork belly. Pork Roll is just another pork product.

“Taylor Ham” does not fucking exist and it makes me so mad this conversation still exists.
D106FDBF-F0BD-4206-8FD0-BDFBC6816FD1.jpeg

I shared with her all of the last messages regarding this topic and she said I had to share this with the thread now too. We live in CA these days but that was done in Jersey. State meat and state flower and a little reminder of what we all need to do.

I love my wife.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Bologna? Lol

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I worked in Philly for five years & have never heard of this 😂.

Is this some kind of “scrapple” / spam collaboration?

One of my best friends at work grew up in NJ, I’ll have to ask him about this tomorrow.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I worked in Philly for five years & have never heard of this 😂.

Is this some kind of “scrapple” / spam collaboration?

One of my best friends at work grew up in NJ, I’ll have to ask him about this tomorrow.

I am legitimately surprised. It is a played out conversation, Taylor Ham vs Pork Roll. It gets a good bit of air time (Jon Stewart did a thing with Gov Murphy last year)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Steak tacos for lunch, had some really hot peppers in them, I picked them out with my fingers. Accidently rubbed my eye, it's now on fire. Went to the bathroom to wash my hands really well, then went pee. My dick is now on fire too.

Happy Saturday.

ManFlxSrsRwy

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Golf Mk7.5 GTI 2017
Today I was working on my 2017 GTI mk7.5, some days ago I noticed my water pump started leaking very slighty so I just wanted to check how much it was still leaking, so I lifted the car up with the jack and I didn't put jack stands as it was meant to be a quick job. When I finished checking for the leak I noticed an exhaust v-band clamp which I wanted to align in a better position as weeks ago I installed a 200 cells downpipe.
So i figured... let's go eat now, I will deal with it later... so I got myself out from underneath the car, I lower the car back down, and i ear this cracking sound and after a second or two i ear some fluid splashing on the floor, at this point i'm like: ok wtf just happend?!
Then i look under the car and sure enough I was dumb enough to leave the damn torch light underneath so it blew a huge hole in my beautifully engineered plastic oil pan by VW!

I bet you can't beat me and my stupidity ;)

Rollux

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk7 1.4TSi
Good quality torch 😜