GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Confessions

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
Not for sale, so Bribes are open ??? :p

I had this car in high school, and been trying to find one.
They pop up here and there.

There was a clean looking red one a friend of mine sent me a link to recently in the Detroit metro.

You’d have to bribe my wife, it’s really her car, I just take care of it. But good luck, she’s a jersey girl and will have none of it!

So jersey she wanted these plates on our Alltrack:

A281CC70-AC81-44DA-9E16-A34BAAE762AB.jpeg

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI

There was a clean looking red one a friend of mine sent me a link to recently in the Detroit metro.

You’d have to bribe my wife, it’s really her car, I just take care of it. But good luck, she’s a jersey girl and will have none of it!

View attachment 274370
As a south Jersey boy myself, I am proud of your wife. This is amazing

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I think you’ve told me before but where from? She’s from the Millville area.

Millville is a little further south than me, that's borderline Jerseybama :p :p :p

Not surprised she's a car girl - bigggg car culture in that town. My buddy bought his first house there because he got a great deal on a place with a 3-bay garage with lifts already installed in 2 of the bays.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
That's the Deep South Jersey; gun racks, muskrats, and swamps, haha.

Millville is a little further south than me, that's borderline Jerseybama :p :p :p

Not surprised she's a car girl - bigggg car culture in that town. My buddy bought his first house there because he got a great deal on a place with a 3-bay garage with lifts already installed in 2 of the bays.

Yeah definitely not your ”average” NJ area… She’s not actually big into cars, just likes what she likes and the humor behind the pork roll tag.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
28k miles tuned stg 1 on stock plugs. Come at me, bros.

Knock on wood, no misfires. Car is mostly driven at ax and track now, very few street miles anymore.

Last edited:

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R

View attachment 274370
Yup that's south Jersey 😂 Up north for those that don't know it's Taylor ham

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
Yup that's south Jersey 😂 Up north for those that don't know it's Taylor ham

Live in NY, but worked in Hackensack for 5 years. I ain't gonna lie, I miss me some Taylor ham. :cry:

Ain’t no place on that package that it says “Taylor Ham” and the product is not recognized to fit the definition of “ham”.

Pork Roll forever.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Ain’t no place on that package that it says “Taylor Ham” and the product is not recognized to fit the definition of “ham”.

Pork Roll forever.
love me a pork roll too.....there was a NJ shop down in Corolla, NC (OBX) that serves them up right) that we go to every time we're there.....

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI

Pork Roll forever.

Literal, actual facts.

Taylor is the brand.

Pork roll is, as a matter of nomenclature AND composition, the product. It’s not “Taylor Ham.” Ham is it’s own type of pork product. Just like bacon is it’s own type. And pork belly. Pork Roll is just another pork product.

“Taylor Ham” does not fucking exist and it makes me so mad this conversation still exists.

Attachments

• BB74C12C-E7C0-4E17-BA9F-238ABBE3C037.jpeg
    BB74C12C-E7C0-4E17-BA9F-238ABBE3C037.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 30