GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Confessions

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Your recycle bin.

My county stopped recycling pickup, so I take mine up the naval airstation to recycle now. Imagine being so dumb you politicize recycling, though. Cracks me up.

Maybe his girlfriend badhombre can jump to his defense and brag about having a higher trim GTI than I have.

😎

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
My county stopped recycling pickup, so I take mine up the naval airstation to recycle now. Imagine being so dumb you politicize recycling, though. Cracks me up.

Maybe his girlfriend badhombre can jump to his defense and brag about having a higher trim GTI than I have.

😎

That doesn't even make sense. You mad.

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG

😎

Tell me you live in Duval without telling me you live in Duval......

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
Going in the wrong direction here bros.

Anyway.

The dealership offered me $20,320 for my car but I can't do it. I only have 6 more payments and I feel like I must live that no car payment life for at least a year or so...

It's a great feeling. Every time I pay off a car I tend to go buy another though, so it seemed to be a never ending cycle. Until recently at least.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion

😎
Jeez, it was a joke, man. So touchy.

I could care less what trim level you drive.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Jeez, it was a joke, man. So touchy.

I could care less what trim level you drive.

Tell me you have a Let's go Brandon t-shirt without telling me you have a let's go Brandon t-shirt.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Confession, not having to do with cars.

My wife sent out our Christmas cards, and I didn't stop her.

Card is a cute bear in a sweater and ski cap, looking up and a snowflake is hitting his nose.

Inside it says, "May the season come softly and gently, and bring you a feeling of wonder ".

Please tell me it's not me. I couldn't stop laughing.
Totally just you and other members of the dark web furries groups

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Going in the wrong direction here bros.

Anyway.

The dealership offered me $20,320 for my car but I can't do it. I only have 6 more payments and I feel like I must live that no car payment life for at least a year or so...

Yep, not having payments is nice, but new car is also nice. Always a tough call.