Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Yes sir, been in the 60s all week
It was 9 degrees yesterday morning and in the 20s until 8PM. Then it started snowing. Then it got warmer and turned to heavy rain.
The good old "wintry mix" we have in these parts is worse than snow. It changes back and forth and freezes. From suck to blow.

nightmare.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm just happy if anyone, lesbian, gay, trans, hetero, pan, etc... buys a manual transmission VW.

Everyone's had a dick in their hand, even your grandma, so let's all come together.

Wait, that didn't sound right. I meant, let's all play with sticks.

TheMechanicDude

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Just add that the MK4 GLI was an amazingly sexy car. The Lazer Blue was hot in 02.
Then it started looking like the regular GLS…..the it got the Gen3 engine. Sorta got lost in the mix by not being distinguishable.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I had a Tomei header on my Miata. It was a piece is artwork. I almost hated to install it. Would have looked nice in the living room, but my wife said no.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I bought some autotech hpfp internals.
That led to cleaning my garage to install a workbench
That led to buying a wall mounted, foldable workbench
That led to buying a vice to mount to the workbench
.......and so goes traveling down the rabbit hole....

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Just putting it out there.....

....tomei is still around

why not get crazy power out of 25?

Hes still debating on what turbo to run, Borg 62/65 T4 (IIRC) is the full frame candidate he has handy, but he wants to see if I’m correct about his OEM exhaust manifold being cracked (source of his pre turbo exhaust leak).

I’ve been wildly disappointed in everything Tomei that’s come through my shop so far, so idk what your recommendation is with their product line.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I had a Tomei header on my Miata. It was a piece is artwork. I almost hated to install it. Would have looked nice in the living room, but my wife said no.

Looks can be deceiving to someone who isn’t in the industry.

I made a video on it a while back, first showing the proper process & results, and then around the 6:00 mark I purposefully half ass it like Tomei (and 90% of VW aftermarket parts, but I won’t name names).

The R33 has a Tomei DP (less than a foot long) so I’m building from there to his Tomei titanium muffler (which needs extensive repairs, because of a local muffler shop).

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
So I wanna revisit this

Beer in general tastes like shit imo. I'd much prefer drinking a cider. Idgaf what anyone thinks.

Fuck... maybe I am a lesbian...

When @dtfd picked up my Rennwagen spoiler yesterday, he dropped me off some beer. One of them was this Blackberry Berliner Weisse, which is very tasty.

1642717764873.png

So I'd like to amend my statement to just saying I don't like beer that tastes like beer :ROFLMAO: