GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Confessions

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
I am ? Ok, but we don't have a cat, saw what you tried to do BTW and it was almost funny. Almost. I like Golfs but they are only cars I just drive mine and ahve more important things to do and think about. They are only (very nice) cars and I just drive mine....
Run along now

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Ok boomer

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
27A13752-9DE8-4EC3-ADEC-0D484F873584.jpeg

I sacrificed the Burb to our salty icy weather today. Confession here is the all season on the GTI are already down to 5/32 so it’s probably for the best.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
21k lol, worst wear I’ve gotten out of a set honestly. Last I checked all four were 5 or 6/32 so it’s not like only two are worn.

OEM tires & both sets of Indy 500 went 31k ish.
Not bad. I'm lucky to get 8k miles out of a front set and that was before doing any track days. Of course with rotation, that's closer to 16k

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
21k lol, worst wear I’ve gotten out of a set honestly. Last I checked all four were 5 or 6/32 so it’s not like only two are worn.

OEM tires & both sets of Indy 500 went 31k ish.
Not great… not terrible!

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
I actually don't like my car. I mean I do, but I don't. I wish I was adult enough to just own a bone stock car, and could accept it as just a mode of transportation. But I don't know how. It would be so much easier, and cheaper really.

One of the reasons I just switched to a GLI. Fewer mods available, fewer things to spend money on. I’ll probably lower it a little, Unitronic Stage 1, tint the windows, and call it a day.