GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Confessions

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW Golf R
Anyone else damaged their drivers window switch? I destroyed mine. Got to the point I had to push down very hard to put the drivers window down. Now all the switches are super soft and flimsy. Got a new switch coming in this tuesday.

Gotta treat it like you would a woman. A light touch and some finesse. Don't just go in mashin' the button.

berserker6

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Gotta treat it like you would a woman. A light touch and some finesse. Don't just go in mashin' the button.
104907.jpeg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
It’s so hot, I’m too lazy to clean my car

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
It’s all about timing, gotta make it happen first thing in the morning or at dusk!
Totally. My adhd wouldn’t let me sit down so I washed it all. Funny how I always tell myself it will just start with the wheels but then it ends up even getting into the door jams and hatch jam. Lol

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW Golf R
My exhaust tips are black.

They're not supposed to be, they're the stock chrome ones. I would like actual black ones, but it's too much of a hassle to change them.

I started cleaning them yesterday when I washed my car, and after about 30 seconds, I stopped because I realized I was going to make my already black exhaust tips chrome again...

So I'll just leave them as is, and call them Black Carbon tips...

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
My exhaust tips are black.

They're not supposed to be, they're the stock chrome ones. I would like actual black ones, but it's too much of a hassle to change them.

I started cleaning them yesterday when I washed my car, and after about 30 seconds, I stopped because I realized I was going to make my already black exhaust tips chrome again...

So I'll just leave them as is, and call them Black Carbon tips...
This is correct, my exhaust tips are actually black. When I had the dual exhaust installed on my TDI the shop said the chrome tips would look good... not for long I said because I'm certainly not going to be cleaning them :ROFLMAO:. Told them give me something black, and not shiny either.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 R