GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Confessions

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I usually stick to Shell, Exxon/Mobil or BP as they are the top tier stations somewhat near me, but Sheetz recently opened a location right off my exit and somehow they are selling 93 for 65 cents cheaper than anyone else.

After 4 tanks of Sheetz 93, I've noticed that there's less knock and I've picked up a few degrees of timing vs. when I fill up on the stations listed above.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I usually stick to Shell, Exxon/Mobil or BP as they are the top tier stations somewhat near me, but Sheetz recently opened a location right off my exit and somehow they are selling 93 for 65 cents cheaper than anyone else.

After 4 tanks of Sheetz 93, I've noticed that there's less knock and I've picked up a few degrees of timing vs. when I fill up on the stations listed above.

That is really interesting / surprising. I work for Wawa and we sell lots of fuel so our stuff is for the most part well maintained, filters changed etc but we are no top tier (is Sheetz?). I would love to see some data on Wawa fuel vs Sheetz vs Sunoco/Shell/Exxon/BP.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
That is really interesting / surprising. I work for Wawa and we sell lots of fuel so our stuff is for the most part well maintained, filters changed etc but we are no top tier (is Sheetz?). I would love to see some data on Wawa fuel vs Sheetz vs Sunoco/Shell/Exxon/BP.
Sheetz is not top tier either. I really have no explanation other than that the station is brand spankin' new so perhaps how a station is maintained over time makes a difference.

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
Pictures please. Of the car wash of course.
I was mistaken, it’s actually called The Golden Nozzle

https://goldennozzlecarwash.com/

1657766814760.png

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
Anyone else damaged their drivers window switch? I destroyed mine. Got to the point I had to push down very hard to put the drivers window down. Now all the switches are super soft and flimsy. Got a new switch coming in this tuesday.