GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 Art, Line Drawings, or Graphics?

StealthGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Hello,

I'm kicking around some ideas for a logo for my website and YT channel. I'm currently playing around with a simple, solid profile of a generic hatchback that looks "close enough" to a Mk7. Then I had a recollection of some line drawings or art of some sort here. I don't know how to describe it and have tried a few search terms with no luck. Best described, I'd say that the images are either drawings or high-quality conversions from actual photos of enthusiasts cars. For example, I'm sure most of you have seen an image of a child looking through a store window at a VW, or variations of that drawing. That's not what I want, but it's of similar quality. Where ever this work is done, I think they can make a drawing that matches my car and its accessories. However, I cannot seem to find to source of this work. Can anyone help with a link?

Thanks!

PFA:

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I've always envisioned something like this as a side profile of the car with just the "major" body lines highlighted and the rest of the car blending in with the background. never took the time to try and make it though. Would love to see it!

StealthGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Just the major body lines would be cool. I don't think I have the skills to make something that I'd be happy with. I played with some ideas that I had used many years ago and came up with this:

I'm not sure if I'm staying with the orange ring. I chose it to blend with the sunset sky. But the overall design is good for now.