GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 TCR Suspension List?

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG
Is there a TCR suspension list out there for MK7.5? Things like knuckles or control arms for example. I found the Clubsport thread but I'm not sure if those parts will fit on MK7.5. With the drop in Russian Ruble, buying from E-Acca is actually very cheap again, assuming they don't ask you to pay extra for shipping.

I know we can use some Audi S3 and TTRS parts as well for OEM+ upgrades, but some of the information and threads may be older so I want to make sure I have the right information and parts.

odessa.filez

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
May I suggest going to an oem supplier with part diagrams to see what carried over to 7.5? Ie if stock spindles / bearings are same for both 7.5 and 7, it would seem clubsport spindles would work.

Thanks for highlighting the currency issue

burgerkong

Drag Racing Champion
May I suggest going to an oem supplier with part diagrams to see what carried over to 7.5? Ie if stock spindles / bearings are same for both 7.5 and 7, it would seem clubsport spindles would work.

No he won't, because he's too lazy to do so and want someone else to do the work.

e-ACCA is in Latvia. They use Euros - the fact that the Ruble is dumping has no relation on them. Plus even if they were in Russia, you aren't getting anything from them anytime soon.

To the best of my knowledge:

https://www.e-acca.com/cats/#/model...ca4&car_name=87f714ffd09c21d36e1deb808d479c1a

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG

No he won't, because he's too lazy to do so and want someone else to do the work.

e-ACCA is in Latvia. They use Euros - the fact that the Ruble is dumping has no relation on them. Plus even if they were in Russia, you aren't getting anything from them anytime soon.

More so because I don't know where to find a parts diagram or OEM supplier in the first place. I know the local parts shops like WCT Performance and I'm in the Facebook group. I can always ask on there but it's the same as asking on here.

Well paying e-Acca in Rubles is cheaper than paying in USD or Euros by about 25%. The harmonic damper is ~$62CAD vs $68USD or $58 EUR, assuming they don't ask for more money on top. The TCR exhaust is like $555 CAD if paid in Rubles vs $607 USD pr $516 EUR.