GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 stuff in Raleigh

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Hey y'all!

I'm getting rid of a good amount of stuff tomorrow during a yard sale. I'll be located in Raleigh NC, near Banks RD and 401, at a neighborhood-wide yard sale. 2 things, i'm not shipping any of this stuff... so please no asky. Second, I can't hold it either, so first come first serve! Yard sale is from 8-12p Saturday 6/25 (tomorrow.)

I have pictures of some things, but other items, i've yet to take pictures of.

HERE WE GO:

MAPerformance catted downpipe with Vibrant Bung: Not sure on the mileage, >15k for sure. Comes with the resonator and all that jazz! Looking for like $250
DP.jpg

DP2.jpg

VW Roof Rack: Were new and I have a BUNCH of keys for it / the torque tool to get them on / off. Looking for $100 on that
Amazon Roof Basket: Was new, does have stickers all over the valance, but can come off!: Looking for like $80

Roofrack.jpg

AUDI RS3 Wheels (set of 4, they are staggered): I bought these from some Jabroni who curbed 2 of them, I paid to have all 4 touched up and what have you. Front's might need tires soonish, not sure on tread depth: $400, honestly just need the garage space so plz come grab.
Wheel.jpg

OTHER ITEMS WITH NO PICTURES YET:

Used Solowerk Coilovers with some iffy bump stops: $100, they had less than >10k miles on them

Vibrant Resonator: It's the one we all need to use, just don't remember the number haha, $80

P3 Digital Gauge: I never had the chance to get it installed, it sat in the vent hole but I never wired anything up, $50

Black Forest Industries 8mm & 10mm spacers for aftermarket wheels WITH the wheel bolts: $100 had them on for about 5k miles.

I might have more, but I'll add it as I find it! Like I said, it's going to be in the driveway for the Yard Sale tomorrow, so i'm not sure if it will last / sell but it'll be there!

Sorry for the quick post, but didn't even think about throwing it here for the community!

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I’m interested in the wheels and P3 gauge . I’m local, can grab em tomorrow.