GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 Stage 2 E30 vs FBO E60 WRX, Civic Type R

PicositoGTi

Go Kart Champion
hmm.... wonder why you lost to that 392? I beat them all day........ and never lost to a fbo Ethanol WRX.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
EQT says you can run up to E50 on their Vortex with LPFP+HPFP. They say a PM4 is highly recommended with that, we’ll see when the time comes lol

I would just go with MPI+LPFP+PM4 and save yourself wasting money on an upgraded HPFP. Yes, they are correct that you can run up to E50 with their turbo and both pumps upgraded but why bother if you can go full E85 with MPI.

Alex MK7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
I would just go with MPI+LPFP+PM4 and save yourself wasting money on an upgraded HPFP. Yes, they are correct that you can run up to E50 with their turbo and both pumps upgraded but why bother if you can go full E85 with MPI.

Yeah that makes sense. Down the rabbit hole I go😆 At what power level is a PM4 generally required?

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
17 Golf R 6MT
Yeah it was a fun time, I’m already used to the E30 power lol. I have my eyes on the EQT Vortex XL, can anyone running this setup chime in on it? Still need LPFP and HPFP to install everything at once
Do you have an estimate for how much power you're putting down? Some of these races surprised me, very fun watch!

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Probably not. Im running the stock turbo and making around 366hp (running e60) on my wrx. A friend of mine is running an FP blue with his setup and just made 414 also running e60 on his wrx. (stock block)

Yup, definetly not. Most hybrids are 400+ on pump.