GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Set "Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 17" to "0" (OBDeleven) or "00" (VCDS).

ricola_mk7.5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Mk7.5 GTI
Set "Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 17" to "0" (OBDeleven) or "00" (VCDS).
This is for Leuchte17TFL?

I don't have the tail lamp fault!!!
Thank you so much! Would you happen to know why I'm still getting the "Module incorrectly coded" please?
Do you have a spreadsheet I could look at for the euro tails long coding?

Thank you so much once again!

Last edited:

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
This is for Leuchte17TFL?

I don't have the tail lamp fault!!!
Thank you so much! Would you happen to know why I'm still getting the "Module incorrectly coded" please?
Do you have a spreadsheet I could look at for the euro tails long coding?

Thank you so much once again!
Typically "Module incorrectly coded" comes from a non-correct selected "Lasttyp". To be fair to the harness manufacture, some vehicles don't like every Lasttyp. Because of your earlier tail light fault I guess you are using DAPs harness, is that correct? Unfortunately there isn't "a" spreadsheet for the euro tails long coding. The coding depends on the used harness.

To power the dynamic funtion e.g. the following variants are available on the market:
- harness A uses Leuchte16 & 17
- harness B uses Leuchte20 or 21
- harness C uses Leuchte27
- harness D uses Leuchte28

ricola_mk7.5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Mk7.5 GTI
Typically "Module incorrectly coded" comes from a non-correct selected "Lasttyp". To be fair to the harness manufacture, some vehicles don't like every Lasttyp. Because of your earlier tail light fault I guess you are using DAPs harness, is that correct? Unfortunately there isn't "a" spreadsheet for the euro tails long coding. The coding depends on the used harness.

To power the dynamic funtion e.g. the following variants are available on the market:
- harness A uses Leuchte16 & 17
- harness B uses Leuchte20 or 21
- harness C uses Leuchte27
- harness D uses Leuchte28
Yes it is the DAP harness. I believe for me its 20 and 21.
As for the Lasttyp setting, what are generally the ones I should set them to so I can experiment. Currently I have two set to kombinierte led blink bremsleuchten

and two set to alleigen led.

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Yes it is the DAP harness. I believe for me its 20 and 21.
As for the Lasttyp setting, what are generally the ones I should set them to so I can experiment. Currently I have two set to kombinierte led blink bremsleuchten

and two set to alleigen led.
Please see attached pdf. The left column shows the NA MK7.5 factory settings, middle column DAPs settings (to my knowledge), right column my recommendations for the DAP harness.

Attachments

• DAP_MK7.5_ZERO815.pdf
    20.5 KB · Views: 358

ricola_mk7.5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Mk7.5 GTI
Please see attached pdf. The left column shows the NA MK7.5 factory settings, middle column DAPs settings (to my knowledge), right column my recommendations for the DAP harness.
So I actually just set 20, 21, 23, 24 to Allgemeine LED and it fixed the fault code. Plus the tails still work like they're supposed to so thats good!

Thank you so much!

Daniel López

Car(s)
2016 GTI MK7
So, there is 231 pages in this thread. If I have the europen led mk7 tailights, and I want the 7.5 with dyanmic turn signals, what do I need? I have seen some replicas from european instagram pages but I dont really know if it would be good quality. Any thoughts or help?

Genebaby

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2020 Golf GTI
I went with OEM dynamic lights that need extra work and coding. I am not sure about any replica lights quality but they are usuall plug and play, so much easier to install.

KOR_GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI
After install 7.5 euro tail lights on my 2019 gti, I have only one issue when lock/unlock cars. Randomly works as normal light, not dynamic. Especially if I double lock/unlock.
I used DAP harness and codes with OBDeleven, not manual coding.
Does anyone knows how to make it fix?

skozlekop

Car(s)
2015 VW GOLF TDI MK7
Hi, I have a set of factory 2019 GTi tail lights. Does anyone make a harness so I can fit them to my 2015 Golf TDi
@ZERO815 looking for the same thing, have LED Non-Dynamic Tail Lights of 2019 GTI to be installed on 15 MK7 TDI
#1 pic - 15 TDI
#2 pic - 19 GTI
signal-2021-10-06-083225_001.jpeg
ef36793f-d612-4d59-88eb-e7de96beb762.jpg

Last edited:

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
After install 7.5 euro tail lights on my 2019 gti, I have only one issue when lock/unlock cars. Randomly works as normal light, not dynamic. Especially if I double lock/unlock.
I used DAP harness and codes with OBDeleven, not manual coding.
Does anyone knows how to make it fix?
Try the following:
Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion A 16 to "Aktive Blinkfunktion hat ein auf 1 gesetztes zugeordnetes Bit in pa_dynamisch_blinken"
Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Lichtfunktion A 17 to "Aktive Blinkfunktion hat ein auf 1 gesetztes zugeordnetes Bit in pa_dynamisch_blinken"

Make sure the following channels are set to "active":
Außenlicht_Blinker-Richtungs_blinken_links [Turn signal left]active
Außenlicht_Blinker-Richtungs_blinken_rechts [Turn signal rechts]active
Außenlicht_Blinker-Warnblinken_Zuendung_AUS [Hazards Ignition off]active
Außenlicht_Blinker-Warnblinken_Zuendung_EIN [Hazards Ignition on]active
Außenlicht_Blinker-ZV_Blinken_auf [Unlocking]active
Außenlicht_Blinker-ZV_Blinken_zu [Locking]active

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG

KOR_GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI
Try the following:
Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9-Lichtfunktion A 16 to "Aktive Blinkfunktion hat ein auf 1 gesetztes zugeordnetes Bit in pa_dynamisch_blinken"
Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3-Lichtfunktion A 17 to "Aktive Blinkfunktion hat ein auf 1 gesetztes zugeordnetes Bit in pa_dynamisch_blinken"

Make sure the following channels are set to "active":
Außenlicht_Blinker-Richtungs_blinken_links [Turn signal left]active
Außenlicht_Blinker-Richtungs_blinken_rechts [Turn signal rechts]active
Außenlicht_Blinker-Warnblinken_Zuendung_AUS [Hazards Ignition off]active
Außenlicht_Blinker-Warnblinken_Zuendung_EIN [Hazards Ignition on]active
Außenlicht_Blinker-ZV_Blinken_auf [Unlocking]active
Außenlicht_Blinker-ZV_Blinken_zu [Locking]active
Hello, I used OBDeleven with DAP. Are you asking me to try long coding?

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG