GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Is there still only one shade for the Dynamics? I heard there was a lighter shade and a dark shade for dynamics now. New for 2020 models. Something about China market dynamics being cherry red instead of smoked.
Never heard of any new changes. Ask your friends at VW corp?

lijetta18t

Passed Driver's Ed
Just something to note: if you wanted to adjust the tail light to align it with the cars bodylines, I found that the Harbor Freight Torx T-Handles in T15 size fits perfect!

Last edited:

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG
I placed an order for the tails at e-acca and Anna said shipping rates got jacked up from 20 Euros to 40 Euros and now they want me to pay an additional 20 Euros. I never agreed to this. Is there anything I can do aside from sending them an e-mail saying I never agreed to this and I wouldn't have bought it had I known?

Kip2MyLou

Ready to race!
I just placed an order last night the lights and paid 40. I was fine with it. Haha. That's a pretty good deal for a package that big.

But I didn't know it used to be 20. Damn. Should have made the order sooner. That's what I get for waiting.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
I placed an order for the tails at e-acca and Anna said shipping rates got jacked up from 20 Euros to 40 Euros and now they want me to pay an additional 20 Euros. I never agreed to this. Is there anything I can do aside from sending them an e-mail saying I never agreed to this and I wouldn't have bought it had I known?
Guarantee it costs double that(40) at least to ship it to you.

695232269@qq.com

I just got my 2018 gti and wanna fit some euro dyna tail light on it.
Should I just order from e-acca with #5G1052200C and buy some hardness then I am good to go?
Where can I get the hardness? I saw posts mentioned some names but I have no idea how to get in touch with them.
Thank u!

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG
I just placed an order last night the lights and paid 40. I was fine with it. Haha. That's a pretty good deal for a package that big.

But I didn't know it used to be 20. Damn. Should have made the order sooner. That's what I get for waiting.

Guarantee it costs double that(40) at least to ship it to you.

My order is just for the outer tails from the regular MK7.5 sold in Europe. Not getting the dynamic lights...

Kip2MyLou

Ready to race!
Oh okay, got ya.

Mine was for the full dynamic set. Only 575 shipped to the States. I'm more than happy with that compared to other vendors.

pantsos

Ready to race!
Experts of coding I need your help.
Is there any way to code my tails to work when just my front DRL’s are on?
I want them to be in 50% just enough to be visible when it’s daytime.

Thanks

kingkhan

Ready to race!
Experts of coding I need your help.
Is there any way to code my tails to work when just my front DRL’s are on?
I want them to be in 50% just enough to be visible when it’s daytime.

Thanks
Yes, if I recall correctly that is the Scandinavian drl setting. The option should be in long coding under central electrics

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk