ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
My understanding is you power up the Control Modules of each tail light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Yes I do.

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Today I noticed a little blemish with the wiring #4713 I published a couple of days ago. I used Leuchte21 for Parking lights, unfortunately every time you hit the brakes w/o Parking lights on they flicker like a quick wink. If you code the Parking lights also as Day Time Running lights it doesn’t matter.

I came up with a slightly different solution #4715 and use Leuchte21 now to power the LCM modules. I double checked the results and couldn’t find any issues.

lijetta18t

Passed Driver's Ed
Today I noticed a little blemish with the wiring #4713 I published a couple of days ago. I used Leuchte21 for Parking lights, unfortunately every time you hit the brakes w/o Parking lights on they flicker like a quick wink. If you code the Parking lights also as Day Time Running lights it doesn’t matter.

I came up with a slightly different solution #4715 and use Leuchte21 now to power the LCM modules. I double checked the results and couldn’t find any issues.

You cannot use channel 20 or 21 for anything dealing with light unless they are brake lights. As you found out, they will always try to be brake lights, regardless of the settings. Also, look into channel 35 (later BCMs) as I believe this is a virtual channel for controlling the tail light’s dynamic enable.

I still dont’t have a channel map from a facelift car with factory dynanic tail lights to confrim a bunch of settings but I am on the lookout for one.

Pickleahoy1

Ready to race!

You got PNs for those 2 and 3 pin connectors?

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
You got PNs for those 2 and 3 pin connectors?
I use Nano MQS:
1-1718346-1 PLUG 3-PIN
1-968700-1 CAP 3-PIN
1-1718333-1 PLUG 2-PIN
1-968699-1 CAP 2-PIN

autofi

Passed Driver's Ed
Indeed it is C6 (running factory wiring setup) and using terminal 15 for powering the dynamic signal but late 2017+ uses the same wiring BUT has an official way to power it which is what I am talking about.
Do you consider late 2017+ facelift models?