GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Posted in mqb page. Keep in mind source times are garbage from them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Jpens

Just ordered from cars245. I have a US 2017 golf r, do I need the harness for full functionality (dynamic turn) or just coding ?

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
Harness came in today. Thanks JBale!
Lol I took a pic similar to this several nights ago (a crop of it is my profile pic/avatar now). It's so addictive to look at.
Just ordered from cars245. I have a US 2017 golf r, do I need the harness for full functionality (dynamic turn) or just coding ?
You need a harness.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

vandelay300

Passed Driver's Ed
My order from Cars245 was placed, processed, shipped and delivered to Kansas in less than two weeks. Really impressed. Just waiting on the Jbale harness.

vandelay300

Passed Driver's Ed
Well, I picked up the package from the post office just now and man the box is massive.

Good news:
-Shipping was super fast (10 days from order to door)
-Packing was above and beyond and as such the tail lights arrived undamaged. (See picture)

Bad news:
-One of the tails is the wrong part. I checked the order and sure enough they sent me 5G0945308Q when I actually ordered 5G0945307Q. I just emailed them and hopefully they can send a replacement quickly.

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
Well, I picked up the package from the post office just now and man the box is massive.

Good news:
-Shipping was super fast (10 days from order to door)
-Packing was above and beyond and as such the tail lights arrived undamaged. (See picture)

Bad news:
-One of the tails is the wrong part. I checked the order and sure enough they sent me 5G0945308Q when I actually ordered 5G0945307Q. I just emailed them and hopefully they can send a replacement quickly.

Follow up with them from time to time. I'm still waiting on my replacement for a damaged tail light, which should've arrived last week if they didn't "mess up" on ordering it. According to them, they're now looking to ship out my replacement at the end of this week...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
I ordered the audiamant harness as jbale wasn't keen on posting here to eu as he couldn't guarantee the wiring would work which is fair enough. Heard nothing for a week so e-mailed audiamant today at which point they replied with tracking details which show it was dispatched yesterday, kinda annoying that i had to ask. Just need the lights now, waiting for approval from cars. Did get someone to call my local dealer today to price the lights, they came back with £676, if that included install and full functionality that would have been great but the caller didn't ask, DIY will work out higher than that

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

LFTMON

Ready to race!
I ordered the audiamant harness as jbale wasn't keen on posting here to eu as he couldn't guarantee the wiring would work which is fair enough. Heard nothing for a week so e-mailed audiamant today at which point they replied with tracking details which show it was dispatched yesterday, kinda annoying that i had to ask. Just need the lights now, waiting for approval from cars. Did get someone to call my local dealer today to price the lights, they came back with £676, if that included install and full functionality that would have been great but the caller didn't ask, DIY will work out higher than that

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I thought that audiament adapter has the flicker issue still?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
I thought that audiament adapter has the flicker issue still?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not on ROW cars, its only NAR cars that have the issue, no idea what causes it tho since i haven't seen how different wiring is on the adapters.