GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

H22hatch

Ready to race!
That's what I was using last night. I found the email after like 10 minutes of looking since I didn't add those files to my Google drive. Can you send me your vcds backup file for 09 cent elec? Like just the section for that module.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yup, coming your way in just a minute.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
shout out to @h22 hatch for coming in clutch. got the tails recoded but I have a left side bulb out/turn signal warning on the car? I think Jbale had the same thing and coded it out?

jcharles8246

So for all you NA. guys who have the Audiamant harness, do you have the "US-Halogen" version? On the Audiamant website there are 3 versions:
https://audiamant.de/shop-nachruest...ift-led-ruckleuchten-dynamischer-blinker-html

I'm wondering what's the difference between the "US-Halogen" and the "EU-Halogen" version, because Flapje has gotten the "EU-Halogen" version to work by buying the OEM harness (for the Mk7 LED tail lights) that goes from the front of the car to the outer rear tail-lights - apparently this cable is all that's needed to get the EU-Halogen Audiamant harness to work with the coding instructions.

However, now that Audiamant has come up with a "US-Halogen" version - I'm wondering what's the difference between the "US-Halogen" and the "EU-Halogen"? Will installing the front to back cable allow the US-Halogen to work, or does the "US-Halogen" version not need the front to back cable?
Wait so what is the difference between the EU-Halogen and the US-Halogen? Not sure I saw an answer I understood...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

davidhn92

Hi, have been following this thread for months now and finally bit the bullet and ordered the tail lights from e-acca. Has anyone ordered from them in recent times? If so, could I please get a rough idea of time from time of order to despatch? I finally read through the first 100 pages of this thread and it seems a couple of months back e-acca had horrendous waiting times.. wondering if this is still the case now.

Thanks!

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
Wait so what is the difference between the EU-Halogen and the US-Halogen? Not sure I saw an answer I understood...

US halogen tail lights do not have amber turn signals. Instead, our brake lights also act as turn signals.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
Hi, have been following this thread for months now and finally bit the bullet and ordered the tail lights from e-acca. Has anyone ordered from them in recent times? If so, could I please get a rough idea of time from time of order to despatch? I finally read through the first 100 pages of this thread and it seems a couple of months back e-acca had horrendous waiting times.. wondering if this is still the case now.

Thanks!
It was only problematic a long time ago when the tail lights were still new since people like us were ordering them and other vendors were ordering them to have their own stock. They should be able to ship it out within 2 weeks, though you can always follow up on them via email if you don't hear anything after about 10 days.

Someone recently ordered from E-acca here: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?p=549474

jcharles8246

US halogen tail lights do not have amber turn signals. Instead, our brake lights also act as turn signals.

Thanks mate, hopefully it all comes in without too much of a wait. I've been waiting like 3 weeks for my tails from e-acca [emoji24]

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
I ordered in January at e-acca and it took 2.5 weeks until delivery [emoji403].

EUR halogen cars have an additional wire to each amber turn signal and the fog light left (LHD) is wired as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VAG Parts Bin

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
97 GTI & 17 R
Thanks mate, hopefully it all comes in without too much of a wait. I've been waiting like 3 weeks for my tails from e-acca [emoji24]

Did you get notification that they had shipped yet or are they still in transit to e-Acca??

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG

No problem. If e-acca has yet to ship the tails to you, you should definitely send a follow-up email for an ETA on the date they expect the package to be delivered to your door.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

fabric8

Passed Driver's Ed
I placed my order on 2/9 and am still waiting for the update that it's been shipped.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R
I placed my order on 2/9 and am still waiting for the update that it's been shipped.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

When i ordered mine in the fall it was like 3-4 weeks to get to e-acca and then a 1 week from e-acca to me. You can always email Natalja and ask, she'll tell you what the delay is. For me when i emailed all the ones with the foglight were backordered, so i ordered without and it got a few weeks quicker. All depends.