GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

lijetta18t

Passed Driver's Ed
What options open up with the FL BCM?

Well, not a lot from the quick things I have seen but these are the BCMs that lack normal long coding and have only adaption channels to adjust items that normally are set via long coding (enabling rear fog light position on headlight switch is one that comes to mind). Anyway, these all seem to have a light channel 35 which, I believe, is only for dynamic tail lights but this is not a physical connection channel and is a virtual channel to control channel 27 with the correct light type/light settings applied to it. I also have seen options where you can change the delay time for dynamic signals (not the exact wording).

Either way, without an official BCM channel map with a car with factory dynamic lights, we will never know if this is a correct assumption.

autofi

Passed Driver's Ed
My GTI sport has a build date 04/17 and can only make changes via adaptations.Long coding helper is all 0's.My wife's GSW 4 motion build date 03/17 also via adaptations only...Being able to control delay times makes sense when having all 4 turn signal channels separately ( correct me if I'm wrong )wired.

Last edited:

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Anyway, these all seem to have a light channel 35 which, I believe, is only for dynamic tail lights but this is not a physical connection channel

Someone lately published his Canadian MY18 adaptation map. Channel 35 is shown there as Hazard Warning Switch with C48.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lijetta18t

Passed Driver's Ed
Someone lately published his Canadian MY18 adaptation map. Channel 35 is shown there as Hazard Warning Switch with C48.

Oh! I didnt see that is said Warnblinktaster the first time I saw it. I just thought it was interesting how there was no A channel available in it.

These channels interested me a bit:

ENG141649-ENG142194-Auflenlicht_Blinker-dynamisch_blinken_10 = active
ENG141649-ENG142195-Auflenlicht_Blinker-Dynamische_Blink_Delay = 50ms

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Car went into dealer for a couple things and in process they reset the code on the car so now my lights are all kinds of messed up. Going to have to recode them.....really didnt want to have this hassle again....heres to hoping it works.

Pound

Ready to race!
Yes Scandinavian DRLs tweak turns your license plate on too, which I don't like. It basically turns on your running lights with the DRLs, hence, turning on your license plate lights.

Go to Leutche27 -> Lichtfunktion B27 -> choose "Tagfahrlicht" (which means DRL)

FYI, I was using OBD11 for it.
Switched over from Scandinavian DRL to this mode however they are at full brightness (100) Does anybody know how to adjust the brightness of this channel?

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

takemorepills

Ready to race!
Car went into dealer for a couple things and in process they reset the code on the car so now my lights are all kinds of messed up. Going to have to recode them.....really didnt want to have this hassle again....heres to hoping it works.

Is it possible to "save configuration" with OBDeleven after we make changes?

Why did the dealer reset the BCM back to stock?

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG

You can make a backup in the app. It's actually a good idea to make backups at least before you make changes in case you mess up something

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Crild

Drag Race Newbie

Front assist had error codes so he cleared it and wiped my code. Idk how/why. Left the dealer with more problems then it went in with. Have audimant harness so I don't have a coding scheme to go with. I'm comparing to others and guess and check basically

Also my AFS isn't working. It was working before it went to the dealer.

Service manager gunna enjoy the phone call with me later.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Also can someone PM me the jbale coding. Looked thru about 40 pages of the thread and didn't see anything.

JBale

Ready to race!
Also can someone PM me the jbale coding. Looked thru about 40 pages of the thread and didn't see anything.

You'll need to follow the original audiamant coding and then make the change I sent to you to fix the flicker. I believe the rest of the wiring is different enough from mine that using my coding will only make things worse...

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
You'll need to follow the original audiamant coding and then make the change I sent to you to fix the flicker. I believe the rest of the wiring is different enough from mine that using my coding will only make things worse...
Original audiamant coding that I know of was for row cars. The coding Marcel did I have a compaire to another audiamant NAR car but most of our coding and values are different. So I got the turn signals working again, the brake lights are correct but when u let off they shut off passenger, center, driver in that order not all at once. And the running lights show brake lights on with them. To fix that last time we swapped terminals 4 and 5 but I'm unsure what code was changed after that. Im stuck due to the dealer being a bunch of idiots.

H22hatch

Ready to race!
Original audiamant coding that I know of was for row cars. The coding Marcel did I have a compaire to another audiamant NAR car but most of our coding and values are different. So I got the turn signals working again, the brake lights are correct but when u let off they shut off passenger, center, driver in that order not all at once. And the running lights show brake lights on with them. To fix that last time we swapped terminals 4 and 5 but I'm unsure what code was changed after that. Im stuck due to the dealer being a bunch of idiots.

I still have that spreadsheet that we put together of your codes and mine. I also still have the email that you sent me with your full output file if you want it.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
I still have that spreadsheet that we put together of your codes and mine. I also still have the email that you sent me with your full output file if you want it.
That's what I was using last night. I found the email after like 10 minutes of looking since I didn't add those files to my Google drive. Can you send me your vcds backup file for 09 cent elec? Like just the section for that module.