GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

littlejoe1

Passed Driver's Ed
Ride
2019 GTI Rabbit Ed.
Hello!
I just installed a set of 7.5 Dynamic LEDs with the DAP harness. 2019 NAR GTI Rabbit Edition. I double checked all the wiring and coding they provided, but I'm still running into an issue:

Brake Lights Work, Turn Signals Work...
But I've got no running lights

Any ideas?
Solved my own problem. Last year I disabled the side markers on the stock 7.5 tails. Apparently that needs to be enabled to run 7.5 facelift tails. Re-enabled in VCDS and all is well.

quicksilvergoat

Could you post your current faults?
This is what I had initially. I found your coding instructions and just got done a little while ago making the changes. So far no more faults.
Is the additional coding that DAP shows at the bottom for R models and 2019 R models necessary? I didn’t see those referenced in your instructions I found.
Thank you

Attachments

ZERO815

Ready to race!
I wouldn’t change anything to:
Leuchte22 = third brake light
Leuchte25 = license plate light
Leuchte26 = rear fog on ROW cars and front amber SML on NAR cars

Keep Leuchte27 / Dimmwert AB27 = 127. It‘s your running lights and even if you change the Dimmwert it doesn’t make it less bright.

quicksilvergoat

I wouldn’t change anything to:
Leuchte22 = third brake light
Leuchte25 = license plate light
Leuchte26 = rear fog on ROW cars and front amber SML on NAR cars

Keep Leuchte27 / Dimmwert AB27 = 127. It‘s your running lights and even if you change the Dimmwert it doesn’t make it less bright.
Thanks again. I changed everything back. I wonder why they called for the changes. I wish I knew their thought process behind it. Maybe just an oversight or misunderstanding on their part as they are a highly reputable company. Dimming everything to 30 seemed odd to begin with. Either way everything seems to be working as it should. Appreciate your help.