GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

JBale

Ready to race!
They don’t look terrible! I’m assuming you only need adapters to actually connect the tails to the car and don’t need to wire anything from outers to inner? Looks like they behave similarly to our stock lights.

That's right, since there is no independent turn signal I was able to make do with the wires already at each light.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
I live in San Diego Ca and I have Mexico 45 minutes from my place, I visited VW Mexico dealership and the new NA lights are for the GTI only and the European dynamic came in the R model,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing is that Mexico gets diferent lights than the US, at least before the face lift their cars came with Euro tails with Amber turn signal because they do not have the same regulation as the US, my point is that what you see in a Mexican dealership could be totally diferent in the US or Canada.

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
To add to that, the Canadian R comes with the low-line tail lights, and I'm sure the U.S. will get the same.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Renck

Ready to race!
To add to that, the Canadian R comes with the low-line tail lights, and I'm sure the U.S. will get the same.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Is that vinyl? If so what color?

yorchz

To any members who are curious about how the NA tail looks like, I have made two gifs with my car and photoshop to show the differences between ROW lowline and NA lowline

EU/ROW low line:

NA low line (Sticks with brake light):

sorry for my ignorance but why in NA amber colors are not allowed? I have a Lexus also and it has amber signal lights and in fact all the japanese vehicles came with amber lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk