GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Headlights Retrofit

Scrubby

Car(s)
Golf 7.5
Ok i tried to change some things, but there is like so many different things you can change and so many options in obd. I don’t know where to find those settings exactly. Also these settings look german while my obd is in english

red9

Ok i tried to change some things, but there is like so many different things you can change and so many options in obd. I don’t know where to find those settings exactly. Also these settings look german while my obd is in english
The changes i`ve sent are in German too, use the search option for the Leuchte appropriate to what i have sent under 09 module adaptions.
make sure you copy original coding before changing any.

Scrubby

Car(s)
Golf 7.5
I can’t find any of these settings. I went to module 09, but it doesn’t recognize any of the settings in the searchbar. Also if i go to the led module and press long coding it says; failed to read long coding...
Any fixes for this?

Scrubby

Car(s)
Golf 7.5
Okay i found them and changed all those settings. For me i had to change the exact same setting but after changing all the settings, the headlights are still acting the same as before. What am i missing here?

Scrubby

Car(s)
Golf 7.5
*Update. I managed to turn on the left drl and left turning light, after about 2 more hours i managed to turn on the right Drl with turning light. I am all happy because it’s a going somewhere😅. I arrive at my house, turn the car off and about 20 minutes later i want to show my neighbour the lights, but..... It fucking resets itself so nothing works again🤣😭. If i connect my obd and just change the headlight coding to 2 or 3 they light back up, but again after i turn off the car, only 1 light or nonekeep working. Someone had this as well? Grr

red9

*Update. I managed to turn on the left drl and left turning light, after about 2 more hours i managed to turn on the right Drl with turning light. I am all happy because it’s a going somewhere😅. I arrive at my house, turn the car off and about 20 minutes later i want to show my neighbour the lights, but..... It fucking resets itself so nothing works again🤣😭. If i connect my obd and just change the headlight coding to 2 or 3 they light back up, but again after i turn off the car, only 1 light or nonekeep working. Someone had this as well? Grr
can you send a copy of the 09 module adaptions on here?

Scrubby

Car(s)
Golf 7.5
Is there a way to copy them without screenshots? All my settigs are exactly the same as awd16 in his first messages! Except for the headlight coding because it only lights up 1 light in coding 1, when i switch this to another number they both light up... but then again when i turn the car off, wait for a couple of minutes they stop working

red9

Is there a way to copy them without screenshots? All my settigs are exactly the same as awd16 in his first messages! Except for the headlight coding because it only lights up 1 light in coding 1, when i switch this to another number they both light up... but then again when i turn the car off, wait for a couple of minutes they stop working
Have you done the basic settings in the multifunction module 4b?????????????/

red9

Ok, has your 4b module got same part number as his including the last letter `C` on the end? has it got same software number? also are your headlamp modules the same part numbers and software?
i checked all these before i swapped mine. also how many wires do you have in each headlamp plug?
what errors are you getting in either 09 or 4B?
please explain what lights do not work.

Scrubby

Car(s)
Golf 7.5
The number is exact the same except for the letter C yeah. It says Afs cornerlight fault, carlightning fault and right blink light fault.

red9

The number is exact the same except for the letter C yeah. It says Afs cornerlight fault, carlightning fault and right blink light fault.
i replaced my 4b module as i found it didnt have the same adaptions in, has yours? maybe thats your problem?