GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7(.5) Front Lip

Hockeyman11385

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
Just exchanged emails with aerofabb and they need a 7.5 GTI to schedule a test fit with them before they can mass produce the lip for the 7.5’s. Someone in NC or the area get in touch with them!

yungaxel3

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
Just exchanged emails with aerofabb and they need a 7.5 GTI to schedule a test fit with them before they can mass produce the lip for the 7.5’s. Someone in NC or the area get in touch with them!
I can test fit for them if they ship it to California 👀

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
I only exchanged a quick email with their sales department. Let us all know what you hear back.
They responded super quick! They asked for some pictures of my car, said they have something specific they’re looking for! Mines kinda bland in some people’s eyes, but I love her 🥰 so I’ll let you know if they reply!

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
I only exchanged a quick email with their sales department. Let us all know what you hear back.
While they were super complimentary on the car (very polite of them!!!) they’re looking for something a little lower with wheel upgrades. Trying to think of my NC homies! @Treadup && @GTI Jake , you guys are on either side of Sanford, but maybe know someone they’d like!

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
While they were super complimentary on the car (very polite of them!!!) they’re looking for something a little lower with wheel upgrades. Trying to think of my NC homies! @Treadup && @GTI Jake , you guys are on either side of Sanford, but maybe know someone they’d like!

Unfortunately mines a Mk7 and the wife has a GLI, so the Mk7.5 is the only MQB we don’t have covered.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Beri backer their front lip is 3 pieces. You can just run the center piece if you choose to.

Attachments

• received_443713713479367.jpeg
    received_443713713479367.jpeg
    644.4 KB · Views: 115