GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mishimoto's Golf R Intercooler and Piping R&D Thread

Mishimoto1

Ready to race!
And here we go!

It's been a long time coming, but over the last few months we've run our new intercooler design in the MK7.5 on our dyno, and now it's time to share the results with you. As always, make sure that you head over to the Engineering Blog to get the full scoop!

Even given the less than ideal mounting location, we were still able to vastly improve over the stock intercooling system. With a 23°F temperature drop over the factory components, we were able to see a significant increase in our test vehicle's performance. Make sure that you head over to the Blog to get a glimpse at the bolt on performance gains!

Also, the MK7 intercooler kit is now available on presale, make sure to get in on the special pricing while it lasts!

2015+ VW MK7 Golf TSI/GTI/R Performance Intercooler/Kit

Feel free to shoot me any questions you might have!

-Nick

Last edited:

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx
Hmm...I hate to be an early adopter but I was looking to get an IC before my trip in April to WITW. Nice to see a kit that includes the charge pipes so that one less thing to have to buy and figure what may or may not fit...

Mishimoto1

Ready to race!
Hmm...I hate to be an early adopter but I was looking to get an IC before my trip in April to WITW. Nice to see a kit that includes the charge pipes so that one less thing to have to buy and figure what may or may not fit...

We'd definitely love to see a Mishi kit on there for sure ;) Let me know if you have any questions at all!

-Nick

Mishimoto1

Ready to race!
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to bump this thread up and let you all know that these intercooler kits are now available worldwide!

-Nick

ztorc

Go Kart Newbie
I'm in for the reviews. I'm going stage 2 with the DP first, then the IC is next.