GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Milltek Catback Exhaust for Golf R

Status
Not open for further replies.

carl@etektuning

Passed Driver's Ed
That's right, the new Golf R is still yet to become available here in the US, but Milltek is on it. There is already a Milltek Catback Exhaust available for the Golf R.

You can go with non-resonated or resonated options. You also have a choice of Polished Oval or Cerakote Black Velvet Oval tip finishes.

Looks good, sounds good. You can click on the link below to see a Youtube video for an audio sample.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS ON THE MILLTEK CATBACK EXHAUST FOR GOLF R MK7.

Can't wait to see the new R in person!

TheSwede

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf7 Alltrack/Cupra
Cutt off valves. Do the OEM Cables with connectors fit the units?

/Peter

Andi@etektuning

Passed Driver's Ed
Cutt off valves. Do the OEM Cables with connectors fit the units?

/Peter

Yes. The existing OEM cables should connect to the electronic valves.

So when we choose ECO mode the cut off valves will stay closed and when we choose sport or race mode it will open the cut off valves?

Correct!

PGT

Ready to race!
how much play is there in the fitment of the tips? I'd want them to tuck as much as possible. Love how this sounds and I had Milltek on my wife's MINI....awesome build quality (though this is a LOT more expensive than the similar layout MINI exhaust)

farcyde11gti

Ready to race!
The factory valves fit but there is a bit of a twist to tension the spring before bolting down. One side is very close to a mounting stud and takes a little patience. I can't tell much of a difference with the whole valves open/closed thing inside the car. I assume they still work on the Milltek.

There is probably enough room to move 2" easily fore/aft overall and of that perhaps a half inch or more just at the tips. The fit is nearly perfect with everything flushed against it's neighbor but you could certainly extend the whole system over an inch or jus the tips if you didn't want a staggered look to wrap around with the factory rear valance.

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9218&referrerid=8129

Toxic R

Passed Driver's Ed
Could you send me the price quate for the Milltek Catback (Non Resonated, non valved) please? any drone with this system?

Status
Not open for further replies.