GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Middle GA Anyone?

Cali_RayZd

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7.5 Golf R
I love being like 1 of 5 VWs here in town. Everyone and their brother owns a truck here, and there is like 400 Mustangs and Charger/Challengers out here. I love the power they produce, but I am no fanboy of being an obnoxious a-hole with non-res and non-cat exhaust doing rips up and down the main street at 3am.

Just looking to see if there are any other Euro people out here

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
Likely I'm too far away in North Atlanta.metro. What town?

Sounds like you have a lot of catless mustangs down there :)

Rojito

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE MANUAL
I’m about 35 miles southwest of Atlanta, and I completely understand. I didn’t realize how rare GTI’s were around here until I got mine and started keeping an eye out for others.

I still get a little jolt of happiness when I see one on the road or in a parking lot.

Cali_RayZd

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7.5 Golf R
I’m about 35 miles southwest of Atlanta, and I completely understand. I didn’t realize how rare GTI’s were around here until I got mine and started keeping an eye out for others.

I still get a little jolt of happiness when I see one on the road or in a parking lot.

Was driving home from ATL (Braves Game Lastnight) and I seen a Golf jump on the 75 south. It was a really older lady driving and I got excited. That goes to show how bad it is. Seen a Half cornpowder blue/Black APR Golf R today at Buccees and I tried to find him, but he like disappeared on me

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
You have a recommended shop down there? Anywhere between Marietta and Alpharetta really.
Only for alignments and tire changes. In Alpharetta, America's Best.

They will align to your spec, if achievable.

They will mount and balance, and they will flip symmetric and directional tires, which not everyone does. Alignments are under $100 ( or were last year).

For other stuff, I've managed DIY so far.