GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Michelin PSAS 4

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yes. Very. Especially when the cop that pulled you over for speeding was the same dude u yanked out of the snow a few months prior. If you’re ever in the Denver area. And if there’s snow on the ground. DM me your number. I’ll let you drive the subbie in the snow.

Reyes351

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 VW GTI Sport
Yes. Very. Especially when the cop that pulled you over for speeding was the same dude u yanked out of the snow a few months prior. If you’re ever in the Denver area. And if there’s snow on the ground. DM me your number. I’ll let you drive the subbie in the snow.
Let me drive it.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I had AS3+ on my GTI, just picked up RSE-10’s with AS4’s on them for my Alltrack. Excited to see how these bad boys transform the car, as there was a big improvement when I put the RSB on on stock tires. But of course - once the honeymoon phase with the RSB install ended, I became conscious of the fact that the tires are the limiting factor.

Once I get the wheels on, I’ll be onto the suspension as the limiting factor. Probably gonna hold off till 30K or so on that - can’t justify pitching the factory suspension on a car I just spent 28K on, even IF that suspension sucks (which I assure you, it does lol)

w124_karl

Ready to race!
I’m still thrilled with mine. They’re a real Goldilocks tire. Super quiet, fantastic rain performance, great ride quality, and impressive cornering grip. I’d buy them again in a heartbeat.

No sense of longevity yet and i imagine they’ll be on the car when I move to something else. I don’t drive all that much anyway.

I have no plans to drive on them in the snow, we don’t get much here (central NC) anyway, and we have a beater Mazda5 for stuff like that.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I had AS3+ on my GTI, just picked up RSE-10’s with AS4’s on them for my Alltrack.
Same boat here.....had AS3+ on my 3SDM wheels, sold them, and just put the Michelin AS PS4 on my APR A01 wheels......these tires are friggin' amazing. Super quiet and the ride is smooth. Dry traction like glue.....haven't been able to push them in rain or snow, but that's coming and I'm planning to test them out specifically in those areas. Very glad I picked them up on sale!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Same boat here.....had AS3+ on my 3SDM wheels, sold them, and just put the Michelin AS PS4 on my APR A01 wheels......these tires are friggin' amazing. Super quiet and the ride is smooth. Dry traction like glue.....haven't been able to push them in rain or snow, but that's coming and I'm planning to test them out specifically in those areas. Very glad I picked them up on sale!

I agree with that. I just went from the AS3 + to the PSAS 4 and it's a big improvement.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I agree with that. I just went from the AS3 + to the PSAS 4 and it's a big improvement.
The "silent running" stunned me right off the bat in comparison.

FPP

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm getting PSAS 4's on the 1st. I'm coming from AS3, so I'm hoping for an even bigger improvement.