GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 Connect (240)?

greekspec2

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf R 17 BMW X1M
Tirerack Wholesale pricing..........

AC5C56F9-0DB6-4E7A-9A08-5BA433C21C11.png

Last edited:

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Damn those are expensive

greekspec2

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf R 17 BMW X1M
unfortunately I will have to remove the PSC2 off my car because they run too wide and rub which I did not before.

Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R
unfortunately I will have to remove the PSC2 off my car because they run too wide and rub which I did not before.

Rubbing with a 235? Where does it rub, and how much camber do you run? If I remember correctly you have KW Clubsports.

I just ordered 245/40/18 PSC2’s yesterday

greekspec2

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf R 17 BMW X1M
dude PSC2 N0 sidewalls and top shoulder run more like a 255 I'm running 1.50 camber now with et47 front and et38 rear its like virgin tight. Tirerack is really good at there tread width measurement which helps me but not sure if the standard versions are a tad more narrow which I have a set sitting in the garage.

BCE16823-F4D4-4C56-AFD4-CDD3D1EDEC65.jpeg
FC3B7CED-4500-4C4A-8D47-CFF083BD312B.jpeg

Last edited:

Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R
dude PSC2 N0 sidewalls and top shoulder run more like a 255 I'm running 1.50 camber now with et47 front and et38 rear its like virgin tight. Tirerack is really good at there tread width measurement which helps me but not sure if the standard versions are a tad more narrow which I have a set sitting in the garage.

Consider adding some more camber if you have issue with the other set, generally around -2.5 to -2 front and -2 to -1.8 rear is acceptable for the street and ideal for track

greekspec2

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf R 17 BMW X1M
Consider adding some more camber if you have issue with the other set, generally around -2.5 to -2 front and -2 to -1.8 rear is acceptable for the street and ideal for track
If I can find a full set I'm going to go with Pzero Corsa's which run narrow, then I guess sell this set if possible