LFTMON

Ready to race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT

Purchased Aug 2016
Is there a way I can update this myself? I don't want to waste time at the stealership [emoji30]
Should add that the USB no longer works (switched cords and neither work with vehicle but fine on computer); when using Bluetooth for music the volume knob (and on steering wheel) don't work. Radio works fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
Purchased Aug 2016
Is there a way I can update this myself? I don't want to waste time at the stealership [emoji30]
Should add that the USB no longer works (switched cords and neither work with vehicle but fine on computer); when using Bluetooth for music the volume knob (and on steering wheel) don't work. Radio works fine.

If all of those things aren't working, why aren't you taking the car into the dealership for repair? If you purchased Aug 2016 surely you're still under warranty for these items. Your mods shouldn't have affected any of those things so the dealer shouldn't bother you about it.

Daner

Go Kart Newbie
I have been having some intermittent trouble with the CarApp connection to my iPhone 6s, so I convinced my dealership to update my MIBII system. My wagon was built in July 2016 with the following:
Device Part Number: 3Q0035840B
Hardware: H30
Software: 0351
Media Codec: 3101.0.0.8

Today's update brings the following changes:
Software: 0367
Media Codec: 3101.0.0.13

BeeDub

I'm in the US with hardware version 710, software version 842. Anyone know if there's a newer version?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk