Attachments

• Screenshot_20200410-191614.png
    Screenshot_20200410-191614.png
    600.3 KB · Views: 99

grembal

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'08 Rabbit, '99 MX5
OF, have you tried these out yet, or know anyone that has? Tempted to get them as I think I bent a few suspension bits in the rear after slapping a barrier in the canyons :(. Rockauto says these are adjustable for +/- 3deg camber, which is more than enough for what I need. Anyone happen to know the adjustability range of the stock arms with the eccentric bolts?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
OF, have you tried these out yet, or know anyone that has? Tempted to get them as I think I bent a few suspension bits in the rear after slapping a barrier in the canyons :(. Rockauto says these are adjustable for +/- 3deg camber, which is more than enough for what I need. Anyone happen to know the adjustability range of the stock arms with the eccentric bolts?
Yeah the stock rear is very adjustable with just the upper and lower eccentrics...

I’m at -3.4 with the stock uppers.

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
I haven't tried them yet. I'm at -2 in the back but may go more. Good to hear standard arms go much further.

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
Yeah the stock rear is very adjustable with just the upper and lower eccentrics...

I’m at -3.4 with the stock uppers.
how.low are you in the back suspension compared to stock?

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
given the angle of the rear lca at stock height, I can imagine how your lowering can get to -3.4.

at that height, were you able to get your rear toe.close to zero?

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
thanks