GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Metta World Peace

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
lol fools a monster, imagine gettin smacked like that.

J. Harden didn't return.. :(

yeah that was a bummer. This whole thing would have been more funny except Harden is an awesome player and it was unfortunate to see him get hurt and not be able to play.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Saw that this morning on TV. He needs an asswhooping. You know he purposely decked that guy on the side of the head. Karma is a b*tch. He's a player that's so EASY to hate because of the way he acts and plays the game.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Ron Artest's new name, unless you were kidding.

I clicked reply and then get side tracked, the post before mine wasn't there when I clicked reply but no I wasn't kidding. I'm not a basketball fan, I was thinking it was some internet meme I didn't know about lol

That's his actual legal name that's on his state issued ID's? It's not just a nick name? That's as bad as Ochocinco lol

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
I clicked reply and then get side tracked, the post before mine wasn't there when I clicked reply but no I wasn't kidding. I'm not a basketball fan, I was thinking it was some internet meme I didn't know about lol

That's his actual legal name that's on his state issued ID's? It's not just a nick name? That's as bad as Ochocinco lol

Ochocinco was his inspiration for doing it (according to wikipedia)

pretty ironic name for a guy with his attitude :laugh:

GTI_Dude

Ready to race!
If you look at the replay, Harden did bumped into World Peace... I think that what it set him off.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The ticker on ESPN last night said, "World Peace Ejected" so I can't wait for him to get suspended or banned.

AdamC

Ready to race!
The ticker on ESPN last night said, "World Peace Ejected" so I can't wait for him to get suspended or banned.

I see what you did there.

mundocalderon

Passed Driver's Ed
If you look at the replay, Harden did bumped into World Peace... I think that what it set him off.

werd, if I was mid-major celebration and someone runs up on me like that im going to brush em off. and if im conditioned to not use my hands i'd probably use an elbow to shove em away.

Yeah, dude took it way too far, but im just saying it was reactionary and probably didn't mean to do it.

ps.

and

the guy claims he can't control his excitement.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
werd, if I was mid-major celebration and someone runs up on me like that im going to brush em off. and if im conditioned to not use my hands i'd probably use an elbow to shove em away.

Yeah, dude took it way too far, but im just saying it was reactionary and probably didn't mean to do it.

ps.

and

:mad0259:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
ESPN's headline:
"World Peace Suspended 7 Games."