GOLFMKV

Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing totaled

the bruce

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI Mk.V 2008
This Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing totaled by mechanic on a test drive:

:cry:

The mechanic wasn't injured at all, but I guess he was shurely fired same day.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
As I posted on GolfMKV, those cars have sold at auction for over $4M -- someone will buy it and restore it.

The parents of one of my friends in grade school had an SL when I was growing up in Germany. I had no idea then what a special car it was, all I knew is it looked cool. Of course the cars have also appreciated a ton since then, but even at that time they were surely carefully looked after collector cars.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
What a Phuch Tard! I get really Mad because I work my Azz off and I will probably never be able to afford one of these cars. Yeah Im Jealous and also Mad! :fighting0030::paddle::mad::cry::cry: I see all to often guys that wipe their Azzes with $1,000 bills wrecking these super exotic dream machines and could care less.

SAD :( :cry:

AXO

Go Kart Champion
What a Phuch Tard! I get really Mad because I work my Azz off and being a Realist I will probably never be able to afford one of these cars. Yeah Im Jealous and also Mad! :fighting0030::paddle::mad::cry::cry:

I see all to often on youtube guys that have more money then G-d and wipe their Azzes with $1,000 bills wrecking these super exotic dream machines and could care less.

It is just plain SAD :( :cry:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Hmm something looks off bout that damage. Is that rust I see?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Damn those things are timeless :(

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
did the same thing in Gran turismo 5

:lol::lol:

You and me both man.

But damn, in real life that blows balls. Wonder how it happened.

techchallenger

Passed Driver's Ed
As I posted on GolfMKV, those cars have sold at auction for over $4M -- someone will buy it and restore it.

The parents of one of my friends in grade school had an SL when I was growing up in Germany. I had no idea then what a special car it was, all I knew is it looked cool. Of course the cars have also appreciated a ton since then, but even at that time they were surely carefully looked after collector cars.

Ultra-rare aluminum bodies go for ~$4M, 'normal' (steel) SLs are ~$1M...