Member List By State Thread

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Anyone else?

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
@swcrow You can update my listing on google docs to include I am able to do valve cleanings. Done it a few times and its probably something someone local might be interested in.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
@swcrow You can update my listing on google docs to include I am able to do valve cleanings. Done it a few times and its probably something someone local might be interested in.
You got it....being in VA myself, you know I'll be down for it! I wish you could do a Ford Edge...my wife's ecoboost is sucking and NO shop around does it, FML

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
You got it....being in VA myself, you know I'll be down for it! I wish you could do a Ford Edge...my wife's ecoboost is sucking and NO shop around does it, FML
No shops do it? Interesting...

Intake removal on those ecoboost engines doesn't look horrible, (easier than VWs at least) mostly a few annoying electrical connectors to disconnect and un-bolt. You're in Richmond and im on the east side of Cville not far off 64, could be a good day project.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
No shops do it? Interesting...

Intake removal on those ecoboost engines doesn't look horrible, (easier than VWs at least) mostly a few annoying electrical connectors to disconnect and un-bolt. You're in Richmond and im on the east side of Cville not far off 64, could be a good day project.
yeah right?! I've called multiple dealerships AND Ford indie shops...no bueno. I mean, I'm totally down if you feel like giving it a shot on the Ford Edge ....can't get any worse performance than it is now.

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
yeah right?! I've called multiple dealerships AND Ford indie shops...no bueno. I mean, I'm totally down if you feel like giving it a shot on the Ford Edge ....can't get any worse performance than it is now.
Hmu sometime and we’ll work something out. 👍

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Newbie question here. Say we break down, need to reach out, etc, and see someone local on the list, how do we message that person?
Easy…. Look up the list and then PM the person by their screen name

Bryans12v

Ready to race!
Car(s)
19 GTI, 22 Tig Rline
Bryan B, Newburgh NY, extensive tools, garage, quick jack, VCDS.

helushune

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport 6MT
Kyle, Western Austin TX, mid-level tools and knowledge, garage, grandfathered ODB11 Pro with a bunch of credits that I'm never going to use. Working on a MaxJack and advanced tooling. I may/will subject you to prog rock.

EDIT: I also own a Helix programming dongle should the need arise.

Last edited:

spezjag

Car(s)
2021 GTi
New member here from No. Virginia.

I just took delivery of a low-miles new-to-me Iron Blue 2021 GTi S 6MT. No mods yet, but I'll schedule a trip to the local car spa for a complete paint protection / rust proofing, etc.

Then we'll see about some minor mods.

Attachments

• 25503DE6-10BE-41DF-AFE4-6D134B3EF6A4.jpeg
    25503DE6-10BE-41DF-AFE4-6D134B3EF6A4.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 79

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
New member here from No. Virginia.

I just took delivery of a low-miles new-to-me Iron Blue 2021 GTi S 6MT. No mods yet, but I'll schedule a trip to the local car spa for a complete paint protection / rust proofing, etc.

Then we'll see about some minor mods.
Hey welcome! Join nova dubs on FB