GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Member List By State Thread

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Wow I've been here almost three years and just really looked through this thread.

Go ahead and add me. Southern IN, Lville Area Kentuckiana area. 3rd mk7. I've installed or fixed about everything there commonly is if anybody needs help just hit me up. Happy to help. obd11 coding, great garage, almost a decade spent in industry before switching fields.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Wow I've been here almost three years and just really looked through this thread.

Go ahead and add me. Southern IN, Lville Area Kentuckiana area. 3rd mk7. I've installed or fixed about everything there commonly is if anybody needs help just hit me up. Happy to help. obd11 coding, great garage, almost a decade spent in industry before switching fields.

You got it!

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion

Dope intro man!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Bump up for more......oh wait.

DooBahDoo

NW Portlandia/Slabtown/Alphabet District

vulticGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Aaron Bellingham WA close to Vancouver. Mid-level tools: garage, mid level knowledge mechanically: done clutch swap and many other thing but not electrical. OBD11

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
I'm pretty sure most newbies don't even look at that stuff. I haven't gotten any new volunteers in my thread for where you live/equipment you have....in a long time.
@swcrow WELL FINE! :ROFLMAO:

Frankfort, KY
2019 GTI S Manual

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
Nice! Thanks! Garage? Special tools? Experience?
Small garage gym that isn't really usable, although with last week's hail storm, I managed to cram it in there. Thank God for good mirrors and the backup camera. We're looking around for another house, and my wife and I both agree that a nice garage (or two... one for a gym) is on the need list.

No specific VW experience, and all I have are some random ratchets and sockets. My experience is pretty much limited to bolt-ons... plenty of doing suspension mods, exhausts, and intakes with friends. I've done some logging from shotgun on DSMlink while watching the important parameters, but I'm not too comfortable with that anymore. It's been years. I kinda gave up on building a decent tool set since I didn't have a place for them, but am looking forward to it now. I'm also looking forward to doing things the "right" way. I've taken a lot of shortcuts over the years. Nice tools, some space, and a shop manual would be nice. :cool: