GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Member List By State Thread

dietcokefiend

Master of Disaster
Maybe update mine that if anyone wants to stop by, I'll toss in a free foam canon car wash. :D

It's honestly been a long time since I got to wrench on cars often. Grew up with beaters and had to fix them constantly, moved to a new car out of college so I've been stuck with normal wear and tear and the odd thing breaking.

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
How do we discern tool and knowledge level?

For example, I've done a clutch swap on my GTI, I'm guessing that might put me in mid-level or entry? XD

mindonmatter

Ready to race!

For example, I've done a clutch swap on my GTI, I'm guessing that might put me in mid-level or entry? XD

Probably doesn't matter too much. Anyone wanting to use your place should know what they're doing and mainly just need a place to work and some tools.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
At least he put you on the list. I didn't qualify, I guess. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Hey so sorry!!! Can you send details to me again? I thought I copied them over and updated, but guess not...

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
No worries, fellow Baun Bro! I always just chalk it up to Tapatalk funkiness. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thanks for resending.... Gotcha covered

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
I should specify I have air tools, battery operated impact, and several service tools. [emoji1598]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I should specify I have air tools, battery operated impact, and several service tools. [emoji1598]

Noted

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion

Sounds like ur more advanced level. I would say, entry level is you need videos advice to work. Mid level would be big jobs. Expert, your most likely a real mechanic / done full builds taken apart engines, stuff like that

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

I'll make a reference in the original post later this weekend. Good point.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Bump this back up....I know more want to help out!